Unofficial mod updates

haseskeith

Farmhand
I don't think I'd seen anything about an issue with golden chickens. I can give it a look, though. My update shouldn't have changes anything one way or another in that regard.

ETA: Alright, golden chickens weren't in the list of vanilla animals so should be good now.
I installed this version of the mod and it fixed the issues I was having which is great- incredibly thankful for that, but it seems to add little speech bubbles with the produce that my coop animals make next to them which clutters them visually quite a bit :(

Is there a way to disable that? It can't be any of my other mods as it only occurred when I installed this unofficial version, and I can't find any.... config settings of any sorts that may deal with this.

Nevermind! The bubbles go away after a few days once you've collected their items and don't come back so its just a one-time thing.

Last edited:

Wveth

Cowpoke
Glad it's okay now and apologies once again for any inconvenience. Feel free to let me know if there's anything else.
YEAH UHHH... so my gf and I played on the map mod for the first Spring, and everything was fine. And then we exit our house on the 1st of Summer and we are greeted by this:

We may have been cast into the void as punishment for our hubris.

Kreeate

Rancher
YEAH UHHH... so my gf and I played on the map mod for the first Spring, and everything was fine. And then we exit our house on the 1st of Summer and we are greeted by this:

We may have been cast into the void as punishment for our hubris.
Oh dear... 😬

Try this one? I've tested it on my own save file with all seasons (CJB Cheats menu) and it seems okay.

I may have missed the {season}_outdoorsTilesheet.png for the other seasons on the previous upload... but then again, those were not in the original mod :(
What a calamity 😔 I honestly didn't want you to experience these kind of issues... I reeeally hope it's fixed now.

Attachments

Last edited:

Wveth

Cowpoke
It's more than okay, I just appreciate how timely you are and all the work you've done. It's not like you're getting paid. I do have a question though: what about that tree in your gif where a big chunk of it is missing? Just above the dog house

Kreeate

Rancher
It's more than okay, I just appreciate how timely you are and all the work you've done. It's not like you're getting paid. I do have a question though: what about that tree in your gif where a big chunk of it is missing? Just above the dog house
Oh, it's no big deal.. and also well spotted! Why should I get paid doing the things I love hehehe. 🥰

I can probably fix the tree... no promises though. Was that issue on the original map as well?

Aaand... fixed 😬

1633047650873.png

I honestly don't mind these minor edits.
It's a learning curve for me and I have fun and enjoy doing it. By all means, feel free to ask for any other edits on this map. I really don't mind.

Attachments

Last edited:

Wveth

Cowpoke
Oh, it's no big deal.. and also well spotted! Why should I get paid doing the things I love hehehe. 🥰

I can probably fix the tree... no promises though. Was that issue on the original map as well?

Aaand... fixed 😬

View attachment 6561

It's a learning curve for me and I have fun and enjoy doing it. By all means, feel free to ask for any other edits on this map. I really don't mind.
ALRIGHT this seems to be the one. No issues as far as I can tell. My gf thanks you too :P

Also I don't think that issue was on the original, no.

PerpetualGamer

Greenhorn
I created an unofficial update for ChildToNPC. Enjoy!
I'm currently using this but I wondered how difficult would it be to add a third child. I've been playing around with other mods to see if I could learn how they work. But I'm not able to figure this out on my own. I'd appreciate any suggestions anyone could offer.

Note added later: I've been searching this forum and I see that Child Age Up is not open source and therefore won't be getting an Unofficial update. That's a shame. But is that mod necessary to have three or more NPC children?

Last edited:

Wveth

Cowpoke

Aaand... fixed 😬

I actually did stumble across another incidental problem. I remember this from before but I'd forgotten about it >_<

At the bottom exit of the map, you can stick to the left of the path and just walk out of bounds. The actual exit doesn't cover the left-most tile on the path. Where my character is standing:

Kreeate

Rancher
I actually did stumble across another incidental problem. I remember this from before but I'd forgotten about it >_<

At the bottom exit of the map, you can stick to the left of the path and just walk out of bounds. The actual exit doesn't cover the left-most tile on the path. Where my character is standing:

It seems there was a missing Warp Point. Now it is fixed 😬

Attachments

mouse

Farmer
I may have missed the {season}_outdoorsTilesheet.png for the other seasons on the previous upload... but then again, those were not in the original mod :(
What a calamity 😔 I honestly didn't want you to experience these kind of issues... I reeeally hope it's fixed now.
(You don't need to include any vanilla tilesheets with a map, but including only one of them -- spring, in this case -- will lead SMAPI to believe you've included each season, so it will cause the black-map issue in other seasons. Rather than adding the rest of them, just remove the vanilla sheets altogether like the original has it, so the map will work properly with recolors. The author also last updated this April, so if you haven't already I'd encourage you to send them any fixes you make to their mod, so they can update officially if needed! :) )

Kreeate

Rancher
(You don't need to include any vanilla tilesheets with a map, but including only one of them -- spring, in this case -- will lead SMAPI to believe you've included each season, so it will cause the black-map issue in other seasons. Rather than adding the rest of them, just remove the vanilla sheets altogether like the original has it, so the map will work properly with recolors. The author also last updated this April, so if you haven't already I'd encourage you to send them any fixes you make to their mod, so they can update officially if needed! :) )
Thanks very much for the info. Kind of like an "all or nothing" situation then with the vanilla tilesheets? I'm learning all the time! Thanks again, your input and advice is always welcome and much appreciated 🥰

SigmaBunny

Tiller
Would anyone be willing to edit Beach Day so that there can be a binder/pants option? Currently there's only binder/skirt and that's... not ideal

Wveth

Cowpoke
Thanks very much for the info. Kind of like an "all or nothing" situation then with the vanilla tilesheets? I'm learning all the time! Thanks again, your input and advice is always welcome and much appreciated 🥰
Would you mind removing the extra tilesheets, if it's not too much trouble? I actually do have a recolour I was hoping to use.