Unofficial mod updates

Borthain

Greenhorn
An unofficial update to Convenient Chests which fixes the crafting from chest bug (as did the previous unofficial by Quintin) but also fixes compatibility with different zoom levels. Now I and others can hopefully enjoy having this mod work right even when you need to change your zoom. :)

Thanks to the stardew modding community for helping me solve the issues.

PR: https://github.com/aEnigmatic/StardewValley/pull/16

Attachments

Flyff

Tiller
An unofficial update to Convenient Chests which fixes the crafting from chest bug (as did the previous unofficial by Quintin) but also fixes compatibility with different zoom levels. Now I and others can hopefully enjoy having this mod work right even when you need to change your zoom. :)

Thanks to the stardew modding community for helping me solve the issues.

PR: https://github.com/aEnigmatic/StardewValley/pull/16
manifest file didn't update the version. smapi keep tell player to update.

Flyff

Tiller
would it be hard for someone to make an unofficial update to this Kitsune Masks mod so it won't make all the new hats in 1.5 invisible? I LOVE the mask in place of the ugly skeleton mask but it's disconcerting to find new hats in the game that are invisible. https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2570
not that hard actually.
extract xnb file. pull out the png file
change the content.json "Load"into "EditImage", ".xnb"into".png"
here you go

Attachments

Last edited:

mouse

Farmer
This is an unofficial update (with permission) to Who's Greenhouse to fix the entrance and exit problems in 1.5+, nothing else. The original has been hidden for now. It requires PyTK because of the custom tile action I used to fix the exit.

This is a reupload of the one I fixed for someone on Discord; at the time I only tested the things I edited and have not tested it since then, so if something doesn't work please @ me and I'll check it out.

Attachments

not that hard actually.
extract xnb file. pull out the png file
change the content.json "Load"into "EditImage", ".xnb"into".png"
here you go

edit : There's an [JA]version in Mod's post page.
Thank you for the unofficial update!

also not sure what you mean there is a [JA] version in the Mod's post page... all those links lead to the dress she is wearing not the mask.

sry, my fault, u're right. that's the dress😳
All good. easy mistake to make.

tried out your update and it worked but also 8 hats were still invisible in the game so took your advice and sort of made a basterdised JA version. Still Thank you SO much for getting it to a point that I could muck about with it to get it to play nice. most likely not the best quality which is why I am not sharing it as I just sort of looked at another hat mod that was JA and used it as a template and winged it.

Last edited:

Panthola

Greenhorn
anyone elsee having the issue of your bed not being able to be moved and the spouse is like "I had to sleep on the floor last night" so you have to buy a new double bed?

Allayna

Sodbuster
anyone elsee having the issue of your bed not being able to be moved and the spouse is like "I had to sleep on the floor last night" so you have to buy a new double bed?
thats most likely you have a farmhouse edit mod that needs updating.

Panthola

Greenhorn
I found a mod I have but it has changed the files in: Content/Maps that are named farmhouse.xnb farmhouse1 and farmhouse marriage... is there any way to like restore them?
also how do I know if a mod counts as a farmhouse edit mod? and how do I uninstall them properly?

Minakie

Greenhorn
The compatibility page states that Cozy Clothing is updated for the latest patch but it isn't working for me and, judging by the comments on the page, it wasn't even updated for 1.4. I would very much like for someone to update it. :blush:
Dunno if it's too much to ask but, if possible, it would also be nice to see it being improved to allow us to change the pajama we want to use (by adding an \assets folder that would allow us to just replace the image inside it) so that we could use a cute dino outfit or onesie as our pajamas.

lins

Newcomer
So I'm using the Deluxe Auto-Grabber mod for the first time (currently the unofficial version) and the global forage keeps grabbing strange things. For example, it picked up 9 summer spangles, a poppy, a sunflower, and one ancient fruit the previous night. I don't have any flowers or ancient fruit growing on my farm, so I have no idea where they're coming from? I know it will grab from all locations in the game, but I've never seen any of those as normal foragables. Any ideas? I'm also using SVE with the IFR2 farm, if that makes any difference.

Also, I'm not really complaining about the random flowers. I was just so confused lol

Edit: Nevermind! I think it may have something to do with the Lost Woods in SVE

Last edited:

JZ0125

Newcomer
Hey guys!

EDIT: I've updated the mod following @Pathoschild guidelines, and using the updated source code available here - My code is committed there as well.

I've updated the attached file in this post for anyone referencing it.

Changes/Fixes in this update:

-Supports SDV 1.5.1, SMAPI 3.8.2;
-Fixes Golden Walnuts issues by avoiding the collection of those - My previous version still wrongfully collected 3 Golden Walnuts (Sorry!), they where at: Captain's Room (1) and Volcano Forge (2);
-Changes the Minimal harvest formula to allow a value higher than 1, up to the established Max value for the crop - increased per Farmer Level / Max Increase parameter;
-Grabs Ginger on all Island locations - New 1.5 forage item

My Previous/Original post follows:

I'm sorry for showing up just now, I've been trying to get my account validated since yesterday hahaha.

I've been following @Strobe and Deluxe Auto-grabber and I managed to get it to work with 1.5 without the need to replant any crops, with Global Forage set to ON and without causing issues with Golden Walnuts, I've uploaded my version below, it uses the source from here: https://github.com/Pathoschild/smapi-mod-dump/tree/1a8bafc1b62b8cb99f59384a0e9679366339803e/source/Deluxe%20Auto-Grabber/DeluxeGrabber

TL/DR:
-This version will not cause the DivideByZero Exception and will work 100% to collect global forage, it will not attempt to collect Golden Walnuts in the Island maps.
-This version does not yet attempt to grab new items from 1.5, if you guys could provide me a list of new item Id's of the new forageable items, I'd be glad to make this update.

I'd like to get in touch with @Strobe to make sure I'm using the same source he's using and collaborate to fully update the Mod, if you get this, PM me plz :)

Long story/Technical details:
-The DivideByZero Exception is caused by the maxHarvestIncreasePerFarmingLevel property of the Crop object being returned as 0 for Coffee beans and perhaps other Crops too. I don't know the previous version values (if anyone knows, let me know), so right now I've changed it so it either uses the existing value or, if it is zero, reverts to 1. This Exception literally stops the processing of the grabber on the start of each day, hence why we didn't get all the fruits from trees or forageable items, but still got a few.

-The Golden Walnuts are collected from a Bush Object, the original mod author coded Bushes to be collected when blooming, but made the types of berries static in code, so, in Sping, it collects Salmonberries, and in Fall, it collects Blackberries. However, this causes an issue with the new Golden Walnuts, because they are also collected from Bushes (the first one you get and a few others) but are neither Salmonberries nor Blackberries. If you are in either Spring or Fall, the previous code would just create the respective berry in your global grabber and delete the Walnut - So some of your Berries would actually be the Golden Walnut. - In case you already played in 1.5 with your savefile, you cannot get the Walnuts to be placed back, however, you can spawn them with CJB Item Spawner or, if you want, get a previous save from 1.4.5 and load into that one, your Golden Walnuts will be correctly in place when using this version of Deluxe Auto-Grabber.

I hope this can be helpful and I'd like to get your feedback, I plan on updating the mod to gather the new items and work better with the Islands, but for now, this will be functional.
Hey guys!

EDIT: I've updated the mod following @Pathoschild guidelines, and using the updated source code available here - My code is committed there as well.

I've updated the attached file in this post for anyone referencing it.

Changes/Fixes in this update:

-Supports SDV 1.5.1, SMAPI 3.8.2;
-Fixes Golden Walnuts issues by avoiding the collection of those - My previous version still wrongfully collected 3 Golden Walnuts (Sorry!), they where at: Captain's Room (1) and Volcano Forge (2);
-Changes the Minimal harvest formula to allow a value higher than 1, up to the established Max value for the crop - increased per Farmer Level / Max Increase parameter;
-Grabs Ginger on all Island locations - New 1.5 forage item

My Previous/Original post follows:

I'm sorry for showing up just now, I've been trying to get my account validated since yesterday hahaha.

I've been following @Strobe and Deluxe Auto-grabber and I managed to get it to work with 1.5 without the need to replant any crops, with Global Forage set to ON and without causing issues with Golden Walnuts, I've uploaded my version below, it uses the source from here: https://github.com/Pathoschild/smapi-mod-dump/tree/1a8bafc1b62b8cb99f59384a0e9679366339803e/source/Deluxe%20Auto-Grabber/DeluxeGrabber

TL/DR:
-This version will not cause the DivideByZero Exception and will work 100% to collect global forage, it will not attempt to collect Golden Walnuts in the Island maps.
-This version does not yet attempt to grab new items from 1.5, if you guys could provide me a list of new item Id's of the new forageable items, I'd be glad to make this update.

I'd like to get in touch with @Strobe to make sure I'm using the same source he's using and collaborate to fully update the Mod, if you get this, PM me plz :)

Long story/Technical details:
-The DivideByZero Exception is caused by the maxHarvestIncreasePerFarmingLevel property of the Crop object being returned as 0 for Coffee beans and perhaps other Crops too. I don't know the previous version values (if anyone knows, let me know), so right now I've changed it so it either uses the existing value or, if it is zero, reverts to 1. This Exception literally stops the processing of the grabber on the start of each day, hence why we didn't get all the fruits from trees or forageable items, but still got a few.

-The Golden Walnuts are collected from a Bush Object, the original mod author coded Bushes to be collected when blooming, but made the types of berries static in code, so, in Sping, it collects Salmonberries, and in Fall, it collects Blackberries. However, this causes an issue with the new Golden Walnuts, because they are also collected from Bushes (the first one you get and a few others) but are neither Salmonberries nor Blackberries. If you are in either Spring or Fall, the previous code would just create the respective berry in your global grabber and delete the Walnut - So some of your Berries would actually be the Golden Walnut. - In case you already played in 1.5 with your savefile, you cannot get the Walnuts to be placed back, however, you can spawn them with CJB Item Spawner or, if you want, get a previous save from 1.4.5 and load into that one, your Golden Walnuts will be correctly in place when using this version of Deluxe Auto-Grabber.

I hope this can be helpful and I'd like to get your feedback, I plan on updating the mod to gather the new items and work better with the Islands, but for now, this will be functional.
Hi

First of all, thank you for updating the deluxe auto-grabber mod! I just recently found out that the crop collected by the autograbber is not getting the proper fertilizer/skill bonus, as I have planted parsnips with deluxe fertilizer, at farming level 10, if I go pick up the crop manually, I got minimum silver quality, and ~20-25% iridium quality crops. However, with the autograbber, it only gets basic/silver/gold combination. Can you please look into it? Much appreciate it!

J

This is an unofficial update (with permission) to Who's Greenhouse to fix the entrance and exit problems in 1.5+, nothing else. The original has been hidden for now. It requires PyTK because of the custom tile action I used to fix the exit.

This is a reupload of the one I fixed for someone on Discord; at the time I only tested the things I edited and have not tested it since then, so if something doesn't work please @ me and I'll check it out.
I loooove you mouse!!!! I was really this close picking up Tiled just so I can fix one of the most beautiful greenhouse mods that we have.