Unofficial mod updates

2xpeter

Cowpoke
Regarding: UI Info Suite

UI Scale is at 100% , Zoom is at 100% in this case // Also it seems that the misaligned heart texture scales with the UI, what other steps did ya take to fix this?

The imgur post and what I see are the same, the hearts themselves are misaligned: https://imgur.com/Uo1nLs4 // I've also checked and seen this with slivers of heart until it becomes a complete heart, its just always misaligned by 1 pixel until it becomes a full heart
No I mean zoom out all the way, I believe it goes to 75% and maybe more now with 1.5

Basil-oz

Greenhorn
reset terrain features is wrong isnt?
As far as I know Reset Terrain Features is still broken (it's still showing red in my SMAPI file).

What I posted and millsj13 updated and reposted is simply a reference within this thread to specific mods that people are querying and saving them from trolling through the 25+ pages of messages. A number of them have unofficial update files attached, some simply have further information. I saw the need for a quick message reference for this thread until the SMAPI.io mod compatibility database was updated.

Because of the amazingly quick response of the various modders on this site, this list will get outdated quickly. Always check the original mod upload site and the SMAPI.io mod compatibility list.

I believe that Reset Terrain Features is not open source which means we are reliant on the original mod author to update. The linked message in this thread regarding this mod was to suggest another mod that might supplement the features that were provided by Reset Terrain Features.

Pathoschild

Planter
Here's Prismatic Tools updated for Stardew Valley 1.5 (see pull request).

Changes since unofficial.8:
  • Updated for Stardew Valley 1.5.
  • Added support for sprinkler upgrades like the enricher and pressure nozzle.
  • Added automatic compatibility with other sprinkler mods (once they're updated too) by patching the new sprinkler object methods.
Maintenance notes:
  • I'm only keeping it compatible, I have no plans to add further improvements or fix preexisting bugs. Other modders are welcome to make further updates from this version though!
  • I don't watch this thread for replies, so feel free to send me a direct message if you have any issues with the update.

Attachments

Re: DeluxeGrabber 2.5.3.unofficial.5.frogfrag update

This is wonderful! Thank you! Though I wish I could change the location of the grabber and chest (using automate), so that it coincides with the Tree Shaker mod. I don't want to go to the desert until I actually fix the bus since I'm doing a new playthrough for the new map. I've tried changing it on my own, but I don't know enough to figure it out.

SilentResident

Greenhorn
Regarding UI Info Suite:
The fully completed hearts are aligned properly. Only the non-full hearts are having the issue.

Screenshot:

The full hearts are a feature of the base game, while the non-full hearts are added by UI Info Suite mod. Zoom level change i'snt a convenient solution for some of the gamers who have optical difficulties :(

Inny

Tiller
Updated Generic Mod Config Menu is on its way, spacechase0 has posted a test version on his discord some time ago.

One is on its way! FAVR, the BFAV replacement, is in the works. It may take some time so be patient! The author (Satozaki/EpicBellyFlop45) has a bunch of other frameworks to maintain haha.
oh that's amazing to hear, thank you so so much for the info and thank you so much to the author as well :D I will patiently wait for a upload/new mod for the BFAV :3

dumbcloud

Newcomer
Hi everyone! It's my first time writing here so if I'm writing this in the wrong section please tell me and I'll correct myself. I'd like to ask you an unofficial update for Looking for Love (Formally Siv's Marriage Mod) mod that works with SDV 1.5 and latest SDVE. Thank you again :))

Attachments

geekgirl101

Cowpoke
No I mean zoom out all the way, I believe it goes to 75% and maybe more now with 1.5
You can zoom to 50% if you edit your save file and change the value in <zoomLevel> to 0.50, but if you're using any other mods that use menus or any displayable elements like enemy health bars, ladder locators etc you'd also have to change the value in <uiScale> to mirror the same value or they won't display correctly. 50% is the lowest you can go before the playfield starts clipping. Also changes in scale when editing this way will only appear after restarting the game.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if Platonymous will have the time or want to make an update to Custom Walls and Floors but I would love to have it back in the game. Even it's only a unofficial update. Sadly I can't seem to find the walls and floors anymore even with applying the mod. And my log doesn't seem to find any errors.

millsj13

Sodbuster
I know it has been asked several times, but does anyone know if Omegasis is active or if Stardust core and happy birthday will be updated?

aerogems

Greenhorn
Regarding UI Info Suite:
The fully completed hearts are aligned properly. Only the non-full hearts are having the issue.

Screenshot:

The full hearts are a feature of the base game, while the non-full hearts are added by UI Info Suite mod. Zoom level change i'snt a convenient solution for some of the gamers who have optical difficulties :(
The author was active on Nexus a few days after the 1.5 drop and said they were planning to resume work now that some family emergencies were settled. I mean... the nerve of these mod authors, having families, a life even, outside of just maintaining their mods! They should just be shut-ins, with no spouses, kids, friends, or anyone else who will distract them from sitting around waiting for bug reports to fix, amirite?! :smile: