Unofficial mod updates

Spectra

Greenhorn
Can u tell me which coordinates did u use? I can't seem to get the mod to work at all even after setforagerlocation command
well when you use the setforagerlocation command in SMAPI cmd window, it notes the tile where you stand at that exact moment, so you put an auto grabber on the tile you stood, and it should work, and in the config file set range to 999 if it doesnt collect everything

Eilonwy74

Tiller
God, I feel silly even asking at this point, but here's a few that I love and of which the mod authors haven't responded to comments on Nexus.....

Get Glam
Skull Cavern Elevator (one user says it works, but there are loads of requests for an update)
Elegant Victorian Interior (the beds need to be removed from the tile sheet. Or can someone take the time to teach me how to edit the tile sheet? I'll happily do it, but I am clueless about tile sheets.)

2xpeter

Cowpoke
well when you use the setforagerlocation command in SMAPI cmd window, it notes the tile where you stand at that exact moment, so you put an auto grabber on the tile you stood, and it should work, and in the config file set range to 999 if it doesnt collect everything

No I mean which coordinates did u set ur location to?

I used the setforagerlocation to a bunch of different places and it still doesn't work for me. So I'm asking which place u are using that allows the mod to work

Spectra

Greenhorn
God, I feel silly even asking at this point, but here's a few that I love and of which the mod authors haven't responded to comments on Nexus.....

Get Glam
Skull Cavern Elevator (one user says it works, but there are loads of requests for an update)
Elegant Victorian Interior (the beds need to be removed from the tile sheet. Or can someone take the time to teach me how to edit the tile sheet? I'll happily do it, but I am clueless about tile sheets.)
i have a skull cavern elevator which is working i think its the one from nexus, dont know if you are allowed to share files which someone else made here, otherwise wouldve attached the file

Last edited:

Spectra

Greenhorn
No I mean which coordinates did u set ur location to?

I used the setforagerlocation to a bunch of different places and it still doesn't work for me. So I'm asking which place u are using that allows the mod to work
right after the broken bridge of the beach,
{
"GrabberRange": 100,
"DoGlobalForage": true,
"DoHarvestTruffles": true,
"DoHarvestCrops": true,
"DoHarvestFlowers": true,
"DoHarvestFruitTrees": true,
"DoHarvestFarmCave": true,
"DoGainExperience": false,
"GlobalForageTileX": 68,
"GlobalForageTileY": 12,
"GlobalForageMap": "Beach"
}

Get Glam
Hello, don't feel silly about it, it's quite okay and we're all happy the Modder work so fast and we all appreciate them :D great work, you lovely Modders of Stardew Valley :'D
oh and Get Glam works still for me, I didn't get any errors for it. :)

Bonster

Tiller
Quick note to say my crop and recipe mods have now been updated and should play nicely with Aromatic Ginger and Taro Root.

Also annoying plead for Farmhouse Redone again, because I miss my luxury pad. Is there another mod that lets you get the kind of fine control that one does? I know I can upload maps easily enough, but I like being able to assign properties like walls and floors so I can change things up instead of being stuck with one look. Note that I can't program for the life of me beyond really simple stuff.

quinq

Greenhorn
Does anyone know of recolours that are working with 1.5? since recolours aren't listed with the compatibility tool, it's hard to find them. I know starblue valley isn't (strangelyliteral is working on an update, apparently there's a hotpatch but i can't find it), apparently natural color - reshade is working?

I've not tried anything myself with 1.5, but posts indicate that DaisyNiko's Earthy Recolour, Stardew Foliage Redone, and Eemie's recolor are all not working either

birdie

Greenhorn
Does anyone know of recolours that are working with 1.5? since recolours aren't listed with the compatibility tool, it's hard to find them. I know starblue valley isn't (strangelyliteral is working on an update, apparently there's a hotpatch but i can't find it), apparently natural color - reshade is working?

I've not tried anything myself with 1.5, but posts indicate that DaisyNiko's Earthy Recolour, Stardew Foliage Redone, and Eemie's recolor are all not working either
They all work, or at least DaisyNiko's does (that's the one I use). The only issue is the new tilesheets added by 1.5 are obviously not covered by recolor mods, so some places in the game may look weird.

Mooncalf

Farmhand
I'm registering just to say THANK YOU for all this help. I've grown very comfortable with my mod setup and would like to use as much of it on the new version as I can, so you're absolutely miraculous.

I would like to make a request for Luck Skill and Tree Transplant even if I think they've been brought up before.

quinq

Greenhorn
They all work, or at least DaisyNiko's does (that's the one I use). The only issue is the new tilesheets added by 1.5 are obviously not covered by recolor mods, so some places in the game may look weird.
ahhh i see, thanks! the posts on nexus didnt really go into detail, just "not working with 1.5" "update plz" etc

how weird is it with the parts not covered? like, is it very asynchronous?

sandrasorey

Cowpoke

Don't know if you are refering to this, but A Toned Down Stardew Valley is working for me. I haven't had time to see if everything is right though. I also use Starblue Valley and everything seemed fine.

irizhia

Greenhorn

I tested Stardew Foliage Redone and A Vibrant Pastoral Recolor last night. Both are working, but as someone else said, some little places just look weird. I haven't looked fully in all locations since I just started a new game; so far I have seen most notably on the new beach farm, the grass is patchy because some tiles are showing vanilla colors. The mod author for A Vibrant Pastoral Recolor has posted on Nexus that 1.5 compatibility is in progress and might be available in the next few days. :)

quinq

Greenhorn
I tested Stardew Foliage Redone and A Vibrant Pastoral Recolor last night. Both are working, but as someone else said, some little places just look weird. I haven't looked fully in all locations since I just started a new game; so far I have seen most notably on the new beach farm, the grass is patchy because some tiles are showing vanilla colors. The mod author for A Vibrant Pastoral Recolor has posted on Nexus that 1.5 compatibility is in progress and might be available in the next few days. :)
awesome, thanks! i was worried that the bits that look weird were a much bigger issue :laugh: - i was worried it was whole maps, etc. i'm starting a new file as well, so hopefully by the time i get to new areas the modders will have been able to update :smile:

irizhia

Greenhorn
awesome, thanks! i was worried that the bits that look weird were a much bigger issue :laugh: - i was worried it was whole maps, etc. i'm starting a new file as well, so hopefully by the time i get to new areas the modders will have been able to update :smile:
Yeah, it's probably not too messy with a new game file because we haven't unlocked the new areas and features yet! (That's why I decided to start new. Too much work to do on my late-game save file, so maybe I'll go back to it when everything's stable and working again!) :toothy:

corrin

Planter
I'm registering just to say THANK YOU for all this help. I've grown very comfortable with my mod setup and would like to use as much of it on the new version as I can, so you're absolutely miraculous.

I would like to make a request for Luck Skill and Tree Transplant even if I think they've been brought up before.
Luck Skill has an update in spacechase0's discord server, it's linked on some of his mod pages.

Jazzcat

Cowpoke
A Wittily Named Recolor works just fine too. The only issue is the paths (debris) tile sheet is not being loaded for some reason. Other than that, it's just like before 1.5.