Unofficial mod updates

I couldn't tell you, sorry. Not a modder myself :(
That's okay, thank you anyway :)

Oh and can someone please update the Joy of Efficiency, I'm not sure if the author of the mod comes back anytime soon. And the mod was so amazing, it helped me out a lot of times.
and maybe the Custom Cask Mod, a few of my other mods need it to work.
Thank you so much in advance :)

Last edited:
Then i suppose it is better to wait for official updates
I use the unofficial TMX / PyTK with Stardew Valley Expanded and I had only one problem so far. A problem with the red shed. My character went out of the red shed (the grandfather's one, I think) and it sent me under the water of my Beach Farm. (I could teleport with the Cheats so that I stood in front of my house again.)

Inny

Tiller
Bonster's Crops work fine if you remove both Taro folders from the "Bonster.Fruit.Veg\Bonster's Fruit & Veggies\Crops" and "Bonster.Fruit.Veg\Bonster's Fruit & Veggies\Objects" as it is now a vanilla crop, creating a conflict.
I notified the mod author.

2xpeter

Cowpoke
That will need to be added by the author or someone who is more familiar with the mod, I've only updated it enough for it to **work** in 1.5! Sorry for the inconvenience.
Nah don't be sorry, u did great and fast! Thanks again for all ur efforts

WhiteStarX0312

Greenhorn
I think that error can be ignored for the most part. Are modded animals working?
Nope the modded animals are reverting to their vanilla counterparts although I dont see any errors. Could this be on the part of the animal adding mods or do you think it is BFAV?

corrin

Planter
That's okay, thank you anyway :)

Oh and can someone please update the Joy of Efficiency, I'm not sure if the author of the mod comes back anytime soon. And the mod was so amazing, it helped me out a lot of times.
and maybe the Custom Cask Mod, a few of my other mods need it to work.
Thank you so much in advance :)
The author of CCM is working on an update. For now, you can remove it safely, since packs for it all seem to be add-ons that aren't required for other mods (like Artisan Valley).

DanielleWie

Greenhorn
Unofficial updates for Better Ranching, What Are You Missing and Cat Gifts. These are all just recompiled and have had minimal testing, there are no other changes for 1.5. If there are issues you can ping me on discord! @Corrin#9977
Thank you SO MUCH! I know I asked for so many requests earlier, thank you for getting this out so fast!!

Jazzcat

Cowpoke
I feel bad that I keep adding stuff, but is someone able to convert Yellog's furniture as well? Sounds like the tilesets got shuffled around, so this doesn't work anymore (I might try messing with it after work today to see if I can fix on my own):
Yes, I might die without this one. Love their work!

corrin

Planter
Beta semi-official version of Adopt & Skin!
Beta 3.2.0 adds:
Ability to select which maps that wild horses may spawn in
Ability to turn on notifications for WHEN wild horses spawn but not WHERE
It also updates the mod for 1.5 and has a potential fix for an issue with spawning strays and wild horses in multiplayer.

Posted with Gathouria's permission. It won't be updated officially on Nexus until it's had a bit of testing, so please try your best to break it and ping me or Gath with any issues! #@Corrin#9977 or @gathouria#9832 on Discord.

Attachments

WhiteStarX0312

Greenhorn
I use the unofficial TMX / PyTK with Stardew Valley Expanded and I had only one problem so far. A problem with the red shed. My character went out of the red shed (the grandfather's one, I think) and it sent me under the water of my Beach Farm. (I could teleport with the Cheats so that I stood in front of my house again.)
Before updating to SVE 1.11 the author recommended removing everything from the old red shed since they updated it to Grandpa's shed using the new quests.

asydic

Farmhand
From what people have been saying it seems like the 'core' part of the mod works but the new animal(s) aren't listed. Otherwise I think we'll need to wait for someone else to fix it unfortunately
Ohhhh, that's a good point! It might be the animal mods that need to be fixed as well. Guess we will have to wait and see. Thank you :)