Unofficial mod updates

mingyver

Greenhorn
This mod allows no update without permission from the original mod author.
they've given permission, of a sort. their comment on their nexus page for this mod:

"I am the creator of this mod. I have not had time to keep Level Extender updated. If it would be helpful, I can make it open source so that the community can work on it and you guys can stop expecting a 3 year old mod to keep working.

If this is the case, I would need to assign someone full rights on GitHub. Just let me know. "

Donnie24

Farmhand
they've given permission, of a sort. their comment on their nexus page for this mod:

"I am the creator of this mod. I have not had time to keep Level Extender updated. If it would be helpful, I can make it open source so that the community can work on it and you guys can stop expecting a 3 year old mod to keep working.

If this is the case, I would need to assign someone full rights on GitHub. Just let me know. "
That's great, thank you. I think I need to clean my glasses ...

meggiee

Sodbuster
Someone can update this mod? Please

It's become a part of PolyamorySweet, which is updated to 1.6 (it contains the functionalities of FreeLove, Hugs and Kisses, Wedding Tweaks and Custom Spouse Rooms)

meggiee

Sodbuster
It is also extremely buggy at the moment! The spouse rooms don't work properly and spouses are on top of each other.
Yeah, but it's being constantly updated, while WeddingTweaks not...in theory, you can just disable the Custom Rooms part of the mod and used Custom Spouse Rooms continued, if you prefer

Hexedwitch

Greenhorn
Unfortunately this mod’s permissions does not allow updates without permission, and the author has not been active on nexus since 2022. Perhaps someone knows how to get in touch with them.
Does anyone know how to make a new update for a mod so I can update it myself?

Last edited:

kanadeyoru

Cowpoke
am I the only on missing A LOT Show Birthdays and Anniversary on Calendar? this two mods made the calendar so much more practical and easy for the eyes.
I miss a lot being able to check for future seasons and having NPC's that make birthday on the same day having their sprites cycling between them because it was easier to know whos the NPC when a lot of mods are installed.

hello !
can someone update this please ?
Hi Hanadri. I am attempting right now to get in touch with Minerva to ask permission to do so, as she has made contradictory remarks regarding permissions and Eemie's mods. Unfortunately Minerva hasn't been active since 2021, and I do not have much hope of getting a reply. I am also trying to reach Eemie herself but have so far not been able to get any contact info. Once all possible efforts have been exhausted a group of people wiser than I can look at all of Minerva's comments on the subject and see if a consensus can be reached regarding whether or not someone can make a temporary unofficial update with the new tilesets.

I have updated my CP version of Prismuth's Compact Bathroom for 1.6+

If you find Spouse Rooms/Cellar stairs disappearing then use my Farmhouse Fixes mod which stops that from happening

Hello! Thank you so much for updating this mod but I wanted to ask exactly where does the bathroom gets added? From which upgrade is the bathroom available? Also is it compatible with custom farmhouses? I am personally using Lune Farmhouse.