Unofficial mod updates

Seramarias

Tiller
Okay, so this is a long shot - I can't determine if the original modder is still active or not, so I don't know if updating the mod would be appropriate. KayaInSDV has made some beautiful, unique crop mods, and I'm trying to figure out if there's anything at least like their lovely Wetlands/Aquatic Plants mod. https://kayainsdv.postype.com/post/10273514 is the original. It's piggybacking off the rice shoot coding, I think, and has a selection of plants that grow next to water, plus scarecrows with a special feature of 'extending' the near-water tiles. I love the lotus plants, and I've not found anything like this elsewhere. It's beautifully integrated, with 'Lotus Silk' and 'Mulberry Paper' production options, some vanilla fishing items cultivated in shallow water, and the ability to process reeds and marsh grasses into 'Fiber'.

sakialyn

Farmhand
Alright BFAV-ers...give this updated one a shot
I didn't test yours specifically, but as I just found out with some of my own conversions, while I did get the animals to drop their items, putting the items into vanilla machines requires additional code for CP as PFM will not pick it up.

After inputting the code for the items, I added the below underneath it:

EDIT: Updated with something I found through more testing:

{
"Action": "EditData",
"Target": "Data/Machines",
"TargetField": [ "(BC)24", "OutputRules" ], //(BC)24 is the ID for the machine. In this case, it's the mayo machine as an example.
"Entries": {
"(You can name this whatever you want)": {
"Id": "(Unique ID_(ItemOutputName))",
"Triggers":
[
{
"RequiredItemId": "(Unique ID_(ItemInputName))"
},
{
"RequiredItemId": "(Unique ID_(ItemInputName))" //If more than one item converts into the same thing
}
],
"OutputItem":
[
{
"CopyQuality": false, //If you want it to copy the quality of what was put in
"ItemId": "(Unique ID_(ItemOutputName))"
"MaxStack": #, //However many max it would spit out
"MinStack": # //The base amount it would produce
}
],
"MinutesUntilReady": (However long the item is suppose to cook for)
}

If more than one item uses the same machine, but you want to add different values, you can also add multiple entries:

"Entries": {
"(1st item)": {
"Triggers":
[
{
}
],
"OutputItem":
[
{
}
],
},
"(2nd item)": {
"Triggers":
[
{
}
],
"OutputItem":
[
{
}
],
}
}
}
]
}

Last edited:
Missed plain phoenix mayo in the last upload...should be fixed now. For real and for true this time.
Witchy Animals may not be used by a whole lot of you cuz it was obscure and the original author took the whole thing down, but it was one I liked quite a lot, and it was one of the longer ones on my list so I decided to have that be one of the first ones I tackled.
Fennec Foxes should work totally now...I accidentally left out any data at all about their fox treasure or mysterious artifacts last time...whoopsie. That should be fixed now too.
The PFM doesn't seem to work. But regardless, thanks so much for your work in porting!

👋

I was wondering if anyone could update Romanceable Rasmodius to 1.6? It seems some parts of the mod work but there's still things broken by the update. I must preface this by saying I don't use SVE and don't wanna start, please and thank you.
The mod author doesn't seem to be active
This is UNTESTED so I would appreciate if you could try it out and let me know if it works or if you have any issues! It requires content patcher and custom fixed dialogue continued (the continued version, not the compatibility version). This version is still intentionally made to not work with SVE.

Here's my current unofficial update of the mod.

Janey

Newcomer
Hi everyone! Can someone please help? I desperately want to use a farmhouse layout mod by Delotti and it all looks fine until I do the 2nd house upgrade and then all the rooms look messed up. It requires content patcher and Daisynikos tilesheets to work and I have both. I would be so happy if I could get this farmhouse to work as its my favourite I've seen yet so any help or advice on what might be causing the issue would be very appreciated. I haven't posted a link to the farmhouse as its on Naver and I'm not sure if its allowed to be shared on here.

Lenora Rose

Farmer
Not from NexusMods, but there used to be a gems/minerals expansion mod, More Gem 보석추가모드, by 카야KAYA. As far as I can tell, it's the only one of its kind for SDV. The others gems/minerals-related mods are mainly retextures.

She last updated it in November 2021, and I understand it was also formerly on NexusMods but has since been removed. Does anyone here know if it's still compatible with 1.6?

This seems to be a similar idea that is 1.6 compatible. I agree Kaya's is more extensive but this might be of interest?

tristisgay

Cowpoke
Not from NexusMods, but there used to be a gems/minerals expansion mod, More Gem 보석추가모드, by 카야KAYA. As far as I can tell, it's the only one of its kind for SDV. The others gems/minerals-related mods are mainly retextures.

She last updated it in November 2021, and I understand it was also formerly on NexusMods but has since been removed. Does anyone here know if it's still compatible with 1.6?
oops meant to reply to you haha, the mod isnt compatible but I requested an update but noone answered :(

Unofficial Spacious Greenhouse mod has been debugged and is now working as it should! Requires content patcher v2.0 or higher. I changed things so that if you use the generic mod config menu, you can toggle whether or not the greenhouse has butterflies in-game instead of having to mess around in the mod files.

Please let me know if any issues come up!

Thank you to OfStrangeShadows and miyac for your help playtesting while I worked the bugs out!

Attachments

D3vilEye

Cowpoke