Unofficial mod updates

GameRyanne

Newcomer
Dynamic Game Assets and Paritee's BFAV will not be updated. There are or will be replacements (Alternative Textures). Deep Woods, Gradient Hair Colors and PFMAutomate are being worked on. Profit Calculator has an alternative. Do a search by the name or part of and you can find replacement mods or upgrades fairly easily. :) Happy SDVing!

Whywill Dynamic Game Assets not be updated. There are other mods who only works with this mod..

Is updating a mod difficult to do? can everybody learn this?

meggiee

Planter
Whywill Dynamic Game Assets not be updated. There are other mods who only works with this mod..

Is updating a mod difficult to do? can everybody learn this?
It's probably because it has become redundant with the changes in 1.6, so it's better to focus on removing that dependence from other mods

susu

Newcomer
The file isn't mine. I don't remember who uploaded this, but I think I got it from the old forums. I can't directly attach it here though, bec apparently the file is too large

I also saw this from another thread. Not sure if you would need them, but I'm including them here as well ^^
I've been using this mod well all along, but after the 1.6 update, it switches to vanilla in the winter.
Can anyone please let me use this mod even in winter?