Issue Unable to access the summit in 1.5.2

Fonselot

Farmhand
Hi. Maybe you have seen my case in the "Help and Bug reports" Forum, but maybe somebody here can help me with it.

My problem is that after reaching perfection I can't access the summit, trigger the cutscene and unlock the "rewards". CA said that it was due to taking the Joja route and that it would be updated in patch 1.5.2. Then I saw that people who took the Joja route are able to access the summit after the last update, but for me, the boulder is still in the path. I have even tried the NoClip mod to cross through the boulder, and when I access the summit, nobody is waiting for me and no cutscene triggers.

Do you know which could be the cause of this? The only thing that comes to my mind is that I used the Stardew Valley Expanded mod for a while in this file. Its developer states in its Nexus page that there should be no interference between the summit of the mod and your summit, but I am getting afraid that maybe there is some interference after all, or at least some corruption of my save file. I tried to contact the SVE developer but he never replied to me. I also tried to reinstall the mod, but with that I can access the summit from the Expanded, not the Vanilla summit.

Another possibility is that maybe all this is happening because I didn't get everything through Joja. I unlocked the minecarts by completing the Boiler room bundles, and after that I paid the rest of upgrades through Joja.

I use mainly cosmetic mods, and the most popular ones, so I guess the chance of any of them corrupting my file should be very small...

Could somebody help me?
Here is my SMAPI log: https://smapi.io/log/a55dcad1c9664f1fbc1b241bab426a23

Also, if you want I can give you my latest save file to see if the problem is inside it.

Thank you very much.

Meepy

Cowpoke
I have the same issue as you. I can't unlock summit as well.. I have no mods at all. I play in multiplayer and also i unlock some community bundles before going to Joja route.. Not sure if that is what is stopping the progression for the summit :( I'm stuck here waiting for an answer from them as well without being able to get the state of true perfection T.T

Fonselot

Farmhand
I know how you feel. but it is also a relief to know that somebody has exactly the same problem than me.

I also contacted CA directly to tell him my problem after the 1.5.2 didn't solve it. Maybe they just have to add the CC + Joja route to the coding.

Let's hope that we have news from them soon.

Fonselot

Farmhand
How do i do that?
Just follow the instructions in the link in the message by Mouse to find your save file (I would then copy it somewhere to have a backup).

Then zip the file and post the .zip file in this thread or send it to them in a private conversation.

mouse

Farmer
In your case, like CA mentioned in your thread, this one involves at least one known bug that should hopefully be fixed soon. I think right now even if I edit the save to get you to the summit, the cutscene isn't going to play for you because of the married-to-player bug :)