mrworldwide_mr305
Newcomer
Hi,
So I recently bought a new Chromebook (Samsung Go, XE340XDA) after having the keyboard on my old one (Chromebook 4, 310XBA-KA1) break. Anyways, I uploaded my save for Stardew Valley to an external SD Card so I could transfer it across. I've manged to transfer the save, but unfortunately everytime I go to save a new day in my world, the game crashes. However, if I load a new world, it saves completely fine.
I don't know what else to do cause I feel like I've tried every possibility so any help would be greatly appreciated. I can provide any other details if necessary. Thanks!
So I recently bought a new Chromebook (Samsung Go, XE340XDA) after having the keyboard on my old one (Chromebook 4, 310XBA-KA1) break. Anyways, I uploaded my save for Stardew Valley to an external SD Card so I could transfer it across. I've manged to transfer the save, but unfortunately everytime I go to save a new day in my world, the game crashes. However, if I load a new world, it saves completely fine.
I don't know what else to do cause I feel like I've tried every possibility so any help would be greatly appreciated. I can provide any other details if necessary. Thanks!