Mac Transferred mobile save to desktop but the game keeps crashing when I try to open on Mac

dxmaryood

Greenhorn
Hey guys, I know this seems to be a common problem but i can't figure it out. The game also keeps crashing when I play co op on desktop after a little while. But for the mobile save (iOS), I followed the instructions and placed in that config save location. But it won't even launch before crashing. Also tried reinstalling and compatibility version but no dice. Wondering if anyone had some advice.

I put the crash report down below (sorry idk if that's the ideal way to share it) and I have a macOS Monterey

Attachments

Hey guys, I know this seems to be a common problem but i can't figure it out. The game also keeps crashing when I play co op on desktop after a little while. But for the mobile save (iOS), I followed the instructions and placed in that config save location. But it won't even launch before crashing. Also tried reinstalling and compatibility version but no dice. Wondering if anyone had some advice.

I put the crash report down below (sorry idk if that's the ideal way to share it) and I have a macOS Monterey
Hi, can you check if SDV generated its own error log?
It should be in the "ErrorLogs" folder next to the Saves folder.

Also feel free to post the save here, and I can test on my end.
Transferring mobile saves can be a bit troublesome at times with the way it can save the game at anytime.
This sometimes causes issues like monsters being on the farm when they shouldn't be, or recently a discrepancy in the Mill chest type. Which I've seen cause crashes in both cases.