Solved TMXL help?

InfiniteCurlie

Newcomer
Hello! I apologize if this is dumb, I'm not sure how modding and etc works. Recently I've updated every mod that I could update and have taken out mods that I thought were causing issues. However, I have been seeing this particular error every time I try to start up SDV. One of them being this:

[TMXL Map Toolkit] This mod failed in the GameLoop.UpdateTicked event. Technical details:
SContentLoadException: Failed loading asset 'assets/AbandonedMine1A.tbin' from SMAPI\busstopexpansion: the specified path doesn't exist.
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ContentManagers.ModContentManager.Load[T](String assetName, LanguageCode language, Boolean useCache) in SMAPI\Framework\ContentManagers\ModContentManager.cs:line 116
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ModHelpers.ContentHelper.Load[T](String key, ContentSource source) in SMAPI\Framework\ModHelpers\ContentHelper.cs:line 92
at PyTK.Tiled.TMXContent.Load(String path, IModHelper helper, Boolean syncTexturesToClients, IContentPack contentPack) in H:\Modding\Stardew-Valley\Stardew-Valley-Mods\Stardew-Valley-Mods\PyTK\Tiled\TMXContent.cs:line 35
at TMXLoader.TMXLoaderMod.loadPack(TMXContentPack tmxPack) in H:\Modding\Stardew-Valley\Stardew-Valley-Mods\Stardew-Valley-Mods\TMXLoader\TMXLoaderMod.cs:line 1652
at TMXLoader.TMXLoaderMod.loadContentPacksLate() in H:\Modding\Stardew-Valley\Stardew-Valley-Mods\Stardew-Valley-Mods\TMXLoader\TMXLoaderMod.cs:line 1736
at TMXLoader.TMXLoaderMod.GameLoop_UpdateTicked(Object sender, UpdateTickedEventArgs e) in H:\Modding\Stardew-Valley\Stardew-Valley-Mods\Stardew-Valley-Mods\TMXLoader\TMXLoaderMod.cs:line 1109
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.Raise(TEventArgs args, Func`2 match) in SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:line 126

I attached a Notepad of most of the other errors that were popping up. I wasn't sure what I've been doing wrong. I didn't want to start touching other things and make it worse. OxO

Thank you everyone for your help!

Attachments

TildenJack

Tiller
You should really upload your full log at https://smapi.io/log and not just a fragment of it.
But judging by the file name, I can make the assumption that you're using the Boarding House mod, which doesn't seem to be installed properly.