Windows The Game wont launch (Steam)

PopBug3000

Greenhorn
I have no idea what's going on but every time I try to launch the game it says launching and then just stops. It still marks that I played it today but the game never opened. I've gone into the AppData, shutdown and restarted the computer, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, gone into the properties, and even launched it in betas and switched back and updated it again and it still wont load. I have no Idea what to do next so if anyone else has had this problem and fixed it, pleaseeeee help me.

NotACultLeader

Newcomer
same problem. though the last few times I played before it stopped launching the huds in game were glitching in and out of existence.

NotACultLeader

Newcomer
I have no idea what's going on but every time I try to launch the game it says launching and then just stops. It still marks that I played it today but the game never opened. I've gone into the AppData, shutdown and restarted the computer, uninstalled and reinstalled the game, gone into the properties, and even launched it in betas and switched back and updated it again and it still wont load. I have no Idea what to do next so if anyone else has had this problem and fixed it, pleaseeeee help me.
Hey just wanted to say I found a solution by restarting my BIOS settings to default the problem was fixed. No idea how any of that works but hope that helps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTQbzBw7GDY here is a link to the tutorial I used again hope this helps!