That's my Display of all Crops and Recipes

Godkin

Planter
It seems that you really are an individual who has a high level of dedication in the creation and creation process. Your creative abilities lie in putting into action what is only in the minds of other people, and you do it in an impressive way. This is the unique aura of a charismatic individual known as a 'creative person'. (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)👌

Lew Zealand

Helper
2 Fried Eggs right there at the door......

You've been having problems with feral Leahs scavenging their way into your Culinary Bungalow of Many Varieties and decided that some Forager Repellent is the way to keep them out. Seems like a good strategy as I don't see any missing Veg Medley, Salad or Stir Fry.

And it's understandable that you need an extra Farmer's Lunch and Magic Rock Candy to keep your energy levels up for those long nights of rearranging and replacing any spoiled dishes. Am I to assume that Pancakes, Spicy Eel and Blackberry Cobbler have the longest shelf life? I'll just assume the "Ice Cream" is made from compressed Slimes. Homegrown of course so 100% organic!

It seems that you really are an individual who has a high level of dedication in the creation and creation process. Your creative abilities lie in putting into action what is only in the minds of other people, and you do it in an impressive way. This is the unique aura of a charismatic individual known as a 'creative person'. (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)👌
i'm speechless, no doubt! i'm not a native speaker, so it's difficult for me to express my gratitude...all i can say is thank you for this pleasing comment, i'm happy you like what i did!

2 Fried Eggs right there at the door......

You've been having problems with feral Leahs scavenging their way into your Culinary Bungalow of Many Varieties and decided that some Forager Repellent is the way to keep them out. Seems like a good strategy as I don't see any missing Veg Medley, Salad or Stir Fry.

And it's understandable that you need an extra Farmer's Lunch and Magic Rock Candy to keep your energy levels up for those long nights of rearranging and replacing any spoiled dishes. Am I to assume that Pancakes, Spicy Eel and Blackberry Cobbler have the longest shelf life? I'll just assume the "Ice Cream" is made from compressed Slimes. Homegrown of course so 100% organic!
i got to be honest after 2 fried eggs i fail to understand what you mean. 2 fried eggs and two farmers lunch because there were two spaces empty. and with leah idon't know. ice cream is from the oasis