Switch Tapper randomly disappeared

Have you ever had this issue?

• Yes, often

• Yes, once

• Yes, rarely

• No, never

• No, because I don't use tappers often.

• I don't use tappers

• What's a tapper???

Results are only viewable after voting.
On my farm on my Nintendo Switch, I have three tappers. One on a pine tree, one on a maple tree, and one on an oak tree. My tapper was on the oak tree, then it randomly disappeared. I checked around to see if it had moved to another tree and it did not. The tappers on the pine and maple trees are still perfectly fine. Has anybody else had this issue? And if so, how have you fixed it?

Lew Zealand

Helper
Unfortunately there are a few reports of items randomly disappearing on the Switch (could be other consoles as well, I just looked for Switch stuff), you may have hit the same bug?:

I played on Switch for a while and never noticed but that doesn't mean that I didn't miss an occasional minor thing disappearing. It's when you lose something important like a Tapper when you start to notice.

RickeyPep

Newcomer
I play on a switch. Just had this happen to me. Same thing happened a few weeks ago with my watering can. I spent an entire game day looking everywhere. Luckily, I tried resetting the day. Nothing. Played the day, and it was in the chest when I woke up the next day. Now this with my maple tree tapper. Clear, sunny day. Did anyone’s tapper reappear?