Issue SVE - Grandpa's Farm - Clipping Textures on Bushes

Hey everyone!

I reinstalled Stardew Valley with a fair few mods, including Grandpa's Farm, and I'm seeing these clipping textures (they flicker between infront and behind) on some bushes by the fences. (Here's the SMAPI log!)

I was wondering if anyone had a similar issue and new what it may be, and how to fix it?

Thank you!

1682948499030.png

Last edited:
So, after a bit of fiddling around, it appears that it is something to do with East Scarp, but I'm not exactly sure... What...

Solved it! Its TMXLoader. After a quick look at Reddit, etc., it seems people have had issues with East Scarp crashing due to how spouse rooms load, and the recommendation was to cut TMXLoader as that prevents spouse rooms from loading for certain custom NPCs; which means no marrying East Scarp NPCs, but fixes the clipping.

Edit: So, after a bit of hunting, it turns out there's a non TMXLoader version of its Always Raining in the Valley on their Discord (You join, then you need to go into the "Self-Roles" section. React to the "East Scarp Self-Assigned Roles" message with an "Archivist" emoji (this let's you access the Useful Files channel). Go into Useful Files, at the top click "Pinned Messages" and scroll down 3 messages and you'll see a Google Drive link from Hime; this is the beta version of ARV that uses Content Patcher, not TMXLoader.

Last edited: