Issue Stuck in the same day - won't save progress. Help!!

sophiatolar

Greenhorn
Hi guys!

I'm terribly new to mods and the game in general, and I just can't figure out what I've done to corrupt my save file.

My game is stuck on the same day and won't save. Just a black screen on my game, and getting a never-ending error and a "SMAPI is not responding" message from my PC. I can't imagine what I did wrong - everything was working fine last night, and I haven't made any other alterations or added any new mods since then.

I'm at like... 98% perfection on this save, so I'm *hyperventilating* thinking I won't ever get to 100% now.

Here's the URL to the SMAPI log.

I would be eternally grateful to anyone who could give me a hand! I've seen a post with a similar issue on this forum but I'm not knowledgeable enough about the coding parts to know how to fix the issue myself.

Kreeate

Rancher
Hi guys!

I'm terribly new to mods and the game in general, and I just can't figure out what I've done to corrupt my save file.

My game is stuck on the same day and won't save. Just a black screen on my game, and getting a never-ending error and a "SMAPI is not responding" message from my PC. I can't imagine what I did wrong - everything was working fine last night, and I haven't made any other alterations or added any new mods since then.

I'm at like... 98% perfection on this save, so I'm *hyperventilating* thinking I won't ever get to 100% now.

Here's the URL to the SMAPI log.

I would be eternally grateful to anyone who could give me a hand! I've seen a post with a similar issue on this forum but I'm not knowledgeable enough about the coding parts to know how to fix the issue myself.
Hi,

Please upload your save file and post it here. You can upload it to sites like Mediafire, Catbox, zippyshare, dropbox etc.
Here's how to find your save file. Make a zip folder of it and then upload it please.