Solved Stucked in a day. Help Please.

DAVNOVA

Newcomer
Hi Guys! I have a problem with smapi. For about 1 week I have been stuck on the same day, when I go to sleep smapi it reports an error message, I think it is an infinite cycle. The mods I use are the Stardew Expanded Mod (with relative mods) and the Stardew Acquarium Mod (with relative Mods). I read the word "child" in the error message, actually the child I had in another player's house bugged himself in the main house (idk if this could be the cause, I still tried to move the houses further away one from the other). If you don't want to download the file, this is the error message:

Riferimento a un oggetto non impostato su un'istanza di oggetto.
in StardewValley.Characters.Child.dayUpdate(Int32 dayOfMonth) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Characters\Child.cs:riga 355
in StardewValley.Game1.<_newDayAfterFade>d__715.MoveNext() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:riga 9511
in StardewValley.Game1.<>c.<newDayAfterFade>b__713_2() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:riga 8526
in System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
in System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
---------------

in StardewValley.Game1._update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:riga 4052
in StardewValley.Game1.Update(GameTime gameTime) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:riga 3872
in StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.<>c__DisplayClass40_0.<Update>b__0() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SGame.cs:riga 185
in StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SCore.OnPlayerInstanceUpdating(SGame instance, GameTime gameTime, Action runUpdate) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\SCore.cs:riga 662
[game] System.NullReferenceException: Riferimento a un oggetto non impostato su un'istanza di oggetto.
in StardewValley.Characters.Child.dayUpdate(Int32 dayOfMonth) in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Characters\Child.cs:riga 355
in StardewValley.Game1.<_newDayAfterFade>d__715.MoveNext() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:riga 9511
in StardewValley.Game1.<>c.<newDayAfterFade>b__713_2() in C:\GitlabRunner\builds\Gq5qA5P4\0\ConcernedApe\stardewvalley\Farmer\Farmer\Game1.cs:riga 8526
in System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
in System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
[SMAPI] An error occurred in the overridden update loop: System.Exception: Error on new day:

Thanks for your time :c

Attachments

mouse

Farmer
Hi, instead of the copy paste of the error, could you upload your entire SMAPI log and link to it here? There are instructions at that page for how to find and share it.

(If you're not the host, their log may be helpful as well.)

DAVNOVA

Newcomer
Hi, instead of the copy paste of the error, could you upload your entire SMAPI log and link to it here? There are instructions at that page for how to find and share it.

(If you're not the host, their log may be helpful as well.)
Hi, thanks for your answer but i solved it. I deleted the child s code. After clearing the code the character asked me to make a baby again