Android Strawberry Milkshake recipe missing from mobile game.

Jeverzon

Farmhand
Used to get the Strawberry Milkshake recipe from TV or sent by Sam, but after the update a while back it's never appeared since. Need it for cooking achievement.

Ereo

Helper
Did you use mods?

There is no strawberry milkshake in the game. The only thing that looks kinda like milkshake is the cranberry candy, you learn that from the queen of sauce.

imnvs

Local Legend
You are mistaken. There is no cooking recipe for strawberry milkshake. There may have been at one time, but there is no more, and you don't need to make one to get the cooking achievement.

I suspect you may be thinking of the cranberry candy, as Ereo suggested. If you took a screenshot of your cooking collection, we could help you figure out if that or something else is what you're missing.

Jeverzon

Farmhand
Did you use mods?

There is no strawberry milkshake in the game. The only thing that looks kinda like milkshake is the cranberry candy, you learn that from the queen of sauce.
Seems they took it out of game and a full uninstall/reload took it off the list. I'm good now.

Jeverzon

Farmhand
Did you use mods?

Was in game but seems I had to uninstall/install for it to finally vanish. TY anyway.