Windows Strange 1.6 bundle behavior in a farm created pre-1.6

noobsqoou

Planter
Last weekend, a friend and I jumped on an old farm she used to host, while waiting on another friend to host a different farm. We had both updated to 1.6.3, and I encountered a rather unusual visual bug while looking at the Animal Bundle in the pantry:

20240407122405_1.jpg
20240407135924_1.jpg

In both the inventory shortcut view and the direct view, these extra icons appeared below the bundle requirements. Hovering over the icons would show a tooltip that said something like "Error Item [###]", with the "###" representing an actual number like 513 or 724 (regrettably I failed to get a screenshot of this). Even weirder? My friend, who was hosting the farm, couldn't see this bug – only I (the guest) could.

Side note: I've personally never even downloaded a mod in my play history of SDV. She may have, but this farm was created and played in vanilla.

Wish I had more info to give. My friend had to go not long after this, so I couldn't stick around and do further testing. The only old farm I have has already reached True Perfection, so I was unable to check this for myself. Perhaps the best way to test this would be to load up the "beta branch" 1.5 version on steam, create a farm, play to the point that the community center is unlocked, save it, switch back to 1.6.3, and then host a multiplayer game and look at the bundles as a host then as a guest?