Interior Statue of Perfection Overload!

That definitely makes you a billionaire, most billionaires in real life have their assets in stocks or something and barely any actual cash
yes i heard that too in a video where they ask rich people how much money they got on their bank accounts. most of them said i only pay out (as a ceo of their own company) to myself what i need for ongoing costs of living, the rest will be reinvested in the company. unless they have pay taxes, then it could be a few millions. very smart, because money isn't valuable anymore, the day you get it you can see it fade away by inflation

He's perfect! I love how grumpy he looks, too! You'd think he would be happy to be surrounded by gold. 😄

On my multi-shed farm, if I changed the wallpaper in one shed, it would sometimes change the other shed's too. It seemed to stop after 6.0 so maybe it was a bug CA fi
another version: View attachment 24824
He's perfect! I love how grumpy he looks, too! You'd think he would be happy to be surrounded by gold. 😄

On my multi-shed farm, if I changed the wallpaper in one shed, it would sometimes change the other shed's too. It seemed to stop after 6.0 so maybe it was a bug CA fixed.

ThorBjoern_9-14-2024_9787776.png