Interior Statue of Perfection Overload!

LRangerR

Local Legend
i feel sry, my plan is not to do something that's not suitable or valid or adequate. i just do things that seems fun for me.
Lol I didn't mean that in a bad way. I always enjoy seeing what new hullabaloo you're up to next time. I get a kick out of seeing the way you entertain yourself, but it's always taken to some kinda extreme that I need to mentally prepare before I open the thread, lol

Lol I didn't mean that in a bad way. I always enjoy seeing what new hullabaloo you're up to next time. I get a kick out of seeing the way you entertain yourself, but it's always taken to some kinda extreme that I need to mentally prepare before I open the thread, lol
haha ok, that is very nice thank you! i hope you're entertained too, because that's why i'm sharing it all with you guys. and thanks a lot for being honest ;-)

done...i'm still trying to figure out why the wallpaper changes without me doing it? hehe, he looks so grumpy

View attachment 24744
He's perfect! I love how grumpy he looks, too! You'd think he would be happy to be surrounded by gold. ๐Ÿ˜„

On my multi-shed farm, if I changed the wallpaper in one shed, it would sometimes change the other shed's too. It seemed to stop after 6.0 so maybe it was a bug CA fixed.

He's perfect! I love how grumpy he looks, too! You'd think he would be happy to be surrounded by gold. ๐Ÿ˜„

On my multi-shed farm, if I changed the wallpaper in one shed, it would sometimes change the other shed's too. It seemed to stop after 6.0 so maybe it was a bug CA fixed.
ok thanks, i recognized that when i started to change interior of my soef's shed's and decor and suddenly on the next day wallpaper and flooring changed in other sheds, and because of that i stopped doing it.

ok thanks, i recognized that when i started to change interior of my soef's shed's and decor and suddenly on the next day wallpaper and flooring changed in other sheds, and because of that i stopped doing it.
If I changed the unexpectedly altered shed's wallpaper back the same day, it usually didn't alter any further sheds as long as they already had wallpaper. If one had the standard shed wallpaper unaltered, it would keep changing. Kind of a pain, but once every shed had the desired wallpaper, I didn't touch it again. I could see that being more of an issue for you though, since you get way more into shed decoraction and redecoration. ^_^

If I changed the unexpectedly altered shed's wallpaper back the same day, it usually didn't alter any further sheds as long as they already had wallpaper. If one had the standard shed wallpaper unaltered, it would keep changing. Kind of a pain, but once every shed had the desired wallpaper, I didn't touch it again. I could see that being more of an issue for you though, since you get way more into shed decoraction and redecoration. ^_^
thx a lot, i have to go into this problem the next days!

stardew_luv

Planter
Maybe Lewis is changing it like your spouses do? Youโ€™ll know for certain if it becomes purple and gold themed one day. Though it kind of already is themed purple and gold with mostly iridium bars and some gold ones around the edges! lol๐Ÿ˜‚

Maybe Lewis is changing it like your spouses do? Youโ€™ll know for certain if it becomes purple and gold themed one day. Though it kind of already is themed purple and gold with mostly iridium bars and some gold ones around the edges! lol๐Ÿ˜‚
ok... -.- i think i'll need to talk to this little rascal. recently he talked **** about the delicious soup we made.