Interior Statue of Perfection Overload!

it's a little bit annoying and time consuming, you gotta have a full inventory while you pickaxe the statue of perfection, so that you don't pick it up immediately. then you go to grandpa's shrine and interact just to get another one. then you place that one down, and pickaxe it so that it's just like "laying" there just like the first one. and repeat going to the shrine. as long as the statues are just "laying" somewhere and are not in your inventory, you can go to the shrine and get another one. i used 1 big shed and a lot of more space to make this happen. keep in your mind that you always pick up all the statues that are "laying around" before going to sleep, otherwise they're gone. and then repeat next day placing all these statues, pickaxe them so they're laying around and go to the shrine again. hope that will help you. i'm playing 1.5

it's a little bit annoying and time consuming, you gotta have a full inventory while you pickaxe the statue of perfection, so that you don't pick it up immediately. then you go to grandpa's shrine and interact just to get another one. then you place that one down, and pickaxe it so that it's just like "laying" there just like the first one. and repeat going to the shrine. as long as the statues are just "laying" somewhere and are not in your inventory, you can go to the shrine and get another one. i used 1 big shed and a lot of more space to make this happen. keep in your mind that you always pick up all the statues that are "laying around" before going to sleep, otherwise they're gone. and then repeat next day placing all these statues, pickaxe them so they're laying around and go to the shrine again. hope that will help you. i'm playing 1.5
Thank you

Lew Zealand

Helper
I had the opportunity to try this out recently because it's fun, but in the end I just get too much Iridium already and being lazy won the day. However I'm enjoying multiple Statues of Endless Fortune as they give random things on non-birthdays and then give fun different things on those birthdays. Keeps it interesting, well a little bit anyway.

I had the opportunity to try this out recently because it's fun, but in the end I just get too much Iridium already and being lazy won the day. However I'm enjoying multiple Statues of Endless Fortune as they give random things on non-birthdays and then give fun different things on those birthdays. Keeps it interesting, well a little bit anyway.
yes i went through this "grind" to get these for the single purpose of having that much statues of perfection. not for the iridium ore. I nearly have 4 chests full of iridium bars, so no necessity for that :-)

The layout is so cool! I especially like the first one here with the extra statue of endless fortune. And the golden mask was the perfect accessory for these screenahots!
yes looks more like a "diamond shape"! and maybe i change my outfit that it fits even better with the mask. Thanks REtro! if you like retro games there's an old friend of mine who streams "Indiana Jones - Fate Of Atlantis" but it's in german language. https://www.twitch.tv/retroaesti

I think the leek in the 250’s oil tank was the least of your worries after the Odometer trick, Ferris. :love:

(This started as the “There’s a leak in the boat” joke from ‘Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2’ and got the usual “Ferris Bueller” treatment.)
ok do you have a clip that explains this joke? i remember this movie, was an anime right?