Statue Of Endless Fortune Question

imnvs

Local Legend
*scratches head even more*
In this save I have a big shed with 132 crystalariums in it, all producing diamonds.

I also have 12 crystalariums producing jade, and I'm thinking about a new shed to put those into... and fill it up to 132 as well.

Or I might just make a new shed for 132 more diamond crystalariums.

Honestly, diamond crystalariums make more money than jade, and selling those can be used to fund more statues of endless fortune... which can be used to get the materials for making more crystalariums... which can produce more diamonds.

DesertBoots

Farmhand
*scratches head even more*
Well, let's say you suck at mining. Having the statues, and then crystalariums will get you resources for making jade, quartz and rubies to trade for bombs and staircases. It also allows you to upgrade your tools. So then you have a chance at having fun while still sucking at mining, and then you get better at mining. Then you discover the ginger island quests where included is the forge which allows you to upgrade tools with gems. Might need those there, too. Also the Qi quests are HARD and having oodles of resources is essential. (Omni geodes on hand for the Qi fruit quest is a super tip!)