Statue Of Endless Fortune Question

imnvs

Local Legend
So, less than salmonberry wine
Salmonberry wine, with artisan, has a sell price of 21g. It's worth a lot more. It's worth more than mango wine, but less than peach and pomegranate wines. It's actually on the expensive side. I mean, it's no starfruit, ancient fruit or pineapple, but it's not cheap.

LRangerR

Local Legend
Salmonberry wine, with artisan, has a sell price of 21g. It's worth a lot more. It's worth more than mango wine, but less than peach and pomegranate wines. It's actually on the expensive side. I mean, it's no starfruit, ancient fruit or pineapple, but it's not cheap.
Oh, i thought the modifier for wine had a base price set and...yeah nvm.

Sigrah

Farmer
The statue costs a million gold. It is going to have to produce a lot of valuable items to make a profit.
According to the wiki, approximately 8.44 years to pay for itself if it produced an iridium bar for every non-birthday day assuming the player is miner/blacksmith.

imnvs

Local Legend
I would call that a poor return on investment
It takes a LONG time for it to make a profit. A really, really long time. Don't think of it as that. Think of it as turning money you don't need into things you can't just buy.
I'd like to say this one again real quick. It's not there to get a profit. It's there to get you iridium bars, diamonds, omni geodes... and to let you know when it's someone's birthday and give you a loved gift for that person so you can drop it off easy as pie and get a ton of friendship points with folks you haven't maxed out yet.

Once you get as far along as I am in my 4-Corners you can do what I do there... I have an entire big shed that's almost 1/2 full of statues of endless fortune. I get almost 200 pink cakes per calendar year now. Any non-birthday I get somewhere around 15 iridium bars in a day.

LRangerR

Local Legend
Once you get as far along as I am in my 4-Corners you can do what I do there... I have an entire big shed that's almost 1/2 full of statues of endless fortune. I get almost 200 pink cakes per calendar year now. Any non-birthday I get somewhere around 15 iridium bars in a day.
I'm just scratching my head trying to figure out what you do with all that crap