Issue Stardew Valley Expanded won't recognise my files?

esskaysee

Greenhorn
Hi there,
I'm relatively new to modding but I've looked extensively at SDVE requirements and I've downloaded them all, but SMAPI keeps telling me I don't have certain files - I can see them installed and in my mods folders so I'm lost as to why it wont recognise them? I've checked for updates on all of them, completely deleted SDVE out of the mods folder and redownloaded it.

The smapi log is here: https://smapi.io/log/258b8e47f63842e4b5d8f65e19cb8c45

The part I'm talking about in terms of the files it won't recognise, looks like this:
(It says I have multiple versions of the Expanded Preconditions Utility however I have followed the steps, deleted it from the folders and reinstalled it but the error has just continued after I've attempted to load it again. What am I doing wrong?)

These mods could not be added to your game.
13:18:59ERRORSMAPI - Expanded Preconditions Utility because you have multiple copies of this mod installed. To fix this, delete these folders and reinstall the mod: Mods\Expanded Preconditions Utility, Mods\ExpandedPreconditionsUtility.
13:18:59ERRORSMAPI - Shop Tile Framework 1.0.9 because it needs the 'Expanded Preconditions Utility' mod, which couldn't be loaded.
13:18:59ERRORSMAPI - Stardew Valley Expanded 1.14.17 because it needs the 'Shop Tile Framework' mod, which couldn't be loaded.
13:18:59ERRORSMAPI - Stardew Valley Expanded - Shop Tile Framework 1.14.17 because it needs the 'Shop Tile Framework' mod, which couldn't be loaded.
13:18:59ERRORSMAPI - Grandpa's Farm 1.13.7 because it needs the 'Stardew Valley Expanded' mod, which couldn't be loaded.
13:18:59ERRORSMAPI - Paritee's Better Farm Animal Variety 2.2.6 because it's no longer compatible. Please check for a new version at https://smapi.io/mods

Any help greatly appreciated, I'm on PC if that helps.

Thanks,
Essie

Last edited by a moderator:

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
Hi there,
I'm relatively new to modding but I've looked extensively at SDVE requirements and I've downloaded them all, but SMAPI keeps telling me I don't have certain files - I can see them installed and in my mods folders so I'm lost as to why it wont recognise them? I've checked for updates on all of them, completely deleted SDVE out of the mods folder and redownloaded it.

The smapi log is here: https://smapi.io/log/258b8e47f63842e4b5d8f65e19cb8c45

The part I'm talking about in terms of the files it won't recognise, looks like this:
(It says I have multiple versions of the Expanded Preconditions Utility however I have followed the steps, deleted it from the folders and reinstalled it but the error has just continued after I've attempted to load it again. What am I doing wrong?)

These mods could not be added to your game.
13:18:59ERRORSMAPI - Expanded Preconditions Utility because you have multiple copies of this mod installed. To fix this, delete these folders and reinstall the mod: Mods\Expanded Preconditions Utility, Mods\ExpandedPreconditionsUtility.
13:18:59ERRORSMAPI - Shop Tile Framework 1.0.9 because it needs the 'Expanded Preconditions Utility' mod, which couldn't be loaded.
13:18:59ERRORSMAPI - Stardew Valley Expanded 1.14.17 because it needs the 'Shop Tile Framework' mod, which couldn't be loaded.
13:18:59ERRORSMAPI - Stardew Valley Expanded - Shop Tile Framework 1.14.17 because it needs the 'Shop Tile Framework' mod, which couldn't be loaded.
13:18:59ERRORSMAPI - Grandpa's Farm 1.13.7 because it needs the 'Stardew Valley Expanded' mod, which couldn't be loaded.
13:18:59ERRORSMAPI - Paritee's Better Farm Animal Variety 2.2.6 because it's no longer compatible. Please check for a new version at https://smapi.io/mods

Any help greatly appreciated, I'm on PC if that helps.

Thanks,
Essie
Are you asking what you are doing wrong? You are using Vortex.
Votex was always a time bomb with Stardew mods, always a possibility it will mess something up.
Just try to delete extra copies of the mods again, then install mods manually and run the game through StardewModdingAPI.exe or through steam if you have done this: SMAPI Configure your game client

Last edited: