Stardew Valley Expanded, Crafter Master !!!!

hanseyavas

Newcomer
What do I need to do to get the "Craft Master" achievement? The full list is here I've produced them all, what's missing?

Attachments

NatRavenscroft

Greenhorn
I think I got all the recipes in the missions. Can you take a look at the recipes in the picture, do I have a missing recipe?
I don't know if this counts since it's a multiplayer exclusive, but perhaps the ring you use to marry other players ? I can't really check since i'm working as well on getting the achievement and i'm missing some recipes from the special long missions, but one recipe that I don't see in the pics is that ring, look
1675949216347.png

NatRavenscroft

Greenhorn
Well, if you are not in multiplayer I would recommend checking which items you crafted, or to craft every single item again to check. If this still doesn't work maybe it's something related to the mod you are using?

Well, if you are not in multiplayer I would recommend checking which items you crafted, or to craft every single item again to check. If this still doesn't work maybe it's something related to the mod you are using?

Thanks for giving me advice as well, I will try it and if I still face any issue, I will message you. If you are a college student looking for writing help, go to https://www.topwritersreview.com/reviews/handmadewriting/ this website includes a complete list of writing sites, as well as evaluations, to assist you in selecting the best match for your needs.
Thanks for giving me advice as well, I will try it and if I still face any issue, I will message you.

Last edited:

hisokalover

Newcomer
I Have crafted all the same as OP. 132 items. Shows as 99% complete. Has anyone discovered an answer to what is missing