Art Stardew Valley Additions Project

MRight

Planter
I’m in beginning a project around Stardew Valley art and possible future mods (if I ever learn how to create mods) and decided to take it to the forums to showcase, and ask for tips on how to do certain things that I’m incredibly bad at. I ask that the art that I show here is not used without my permission, and that you will follow the journey of my projects.

MRight

Planter
Sorry about the wait. Please excuse it. I’ve been putting it off lately because of the other things I’m doing. I will be getting more out now but it’s been a little hard.

MRight

Planter
Second draft for patience’s house!
E85DF844-E54B-4490-AB80-04C46A40534C.jpeg

I feel that I got the perspective much more on point to the normal Stardew valley houses. This isn’t the final version but I should be able to get it done quicker in the upcoming future.
I also have the portrait for Patience’s Roommate/Husband I might change it a little bit but I’m overall quite happy with it.
0110D934-1422-420F-9270-633364591858.jpeg

MRight

Planter
New metals! Don’t have ores or bars yet but I do have the Tool sprites. I am kind of cheap and used the normal in game sprites and just recolored so it only took a few minutes. 1st set of hoes are the platinum metal and the second is bronze.
6BECCEBD-F2E2-4EC9-88B5-734C3E0E6661.jpeg

MRight

Planter
Patience and Clark’s home. It’s nearing completion just need to do more with it. Clark is the second character and roommate/husband of Patience.

659C7853-7E62-4906-ACC8-FD22D788B94C.jpeg

MRight

Planter
The platinum and bronze metals are sold from Patience and Clark's gift shop in Sandy's oasis in the desert along with collectible items, raspberry seeds, and a new (But not large) backpack upgrade of 3 slots. The new metals are used at the ginger island forge to upgrade tools, for a special trade from the island trader, for new fences, and also bronze also works as a replacement for copper. they are also obtainable from the quarry after level 80 of the mines and repairing the bus.

MRight

Planter
More depth for the NPCs. Clark and Patience are husband and wife from Downtown Calico who moved into the valley three years before you arrived. They both have close relationships with the towns people which causes Shane, Jas, Marnie, Lewis, Clint, and Demetrius to all have dialogue about how much they miss Patience and Clark until the farmer completes the bus bundle or alternatively the Joja community development plan. Until the bus is repaired they are stuck in the desert, working at the gift shop. When the bus is repaired the farmer gets a scene where the farmer meets them. when they are back in their home near the bus stop Clark starts teaching the kids with Penny while Patience runs the gift shop.