Stardew Players live forever - a glimpse into all my preserved saves :=)

Lew Zealand

Helper
How do you do this? The stats tailoring I mean. 😲
In the Sewing Machine, either the one Emily has or the one she gives you after doing the Rock Rejuvenation request on the Special Orders board. I always do the Rock Rejuvenation and Community Cleanup ones first because for me those are OP.

OK what I do forget is the order of how it works but I think it's:

Put the one you want it to look like (Red Sneaker) on the left input (cloth icon) and the one who's stats you want on the top input (spool icon) and out you get Red Sneakers with Space Boots stats. Please try this out at the beginning of a day first in case I got that backwards so you can just restart the day. I'm not in front of SDV right now to make sure of this. I think you can hover over the final product spot before Tailoring them to make sure.

It does 'consume' the Space Boots though so I like to Tailor stats from something I can at least buy easily like the Space Boots. No they're not cheap at 5,000g but they are the best Stats you can easily buy multiples of.

In the Sewing Machine, either the one Emily has or the one she gives you after doing the Rock Rejuvenation request on the Special Orders board. I always do the Rock Rejuvenation and Community Cleanup ones first because for me those are OP.

OK what I do forget is the order of how it works but I think it's:

Put the one you want it to look like (Red Sneaker) on the left input (cloth icon) and the one who's stats you want on the top input (spool icon) and out you get Red Sneakers with Space Boots stats. Please try this out at the beginning of a day first in case I got that backwards so you can just restart the day. I'm not in front of SDV right now to make sure of this. I think you can hover over the final product spot before Tailoring them to make sure.

It does 'consume' the Space Boots though so I like to Tailor stats from something I can at least buy easily like the Space Boots. No they're not cheap at 5,000g but they are the best Stats you can easily buy multiples of.
Thanks a bunch, I'll try that. 👍

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Yeah that’s honestly a beautiful cafe design, someplace where you’d go to escape the hubbub of daily life instead of the crazy cafes near me with more people in them than drinks.

Yeah that’s honestly a beautiful cafe design, someplace where you’d go to escape the hubbub of daily life instead of the crazy cafes near me with more people in them than drinks.
Oops ... I didn't see a café yet with more people than drinks. 😧
I know cafés similar to this one. In German they are called "Lesecafé" - something like "library café" or "reader's café". With cosy sofas, armchairs and homemade pies. And bookshelves of course. The question is how long something like this can last, i.e. how profitable it is, because the guests are mainly students and alternative folks who usually have little money.

No. 27 FOUR CORNERS
Nightingale on Angelland Farm
Favourite Thing: Lilac
Day 2 of Winter, Year 1
Played: 32:35
Abandoned: 24.04.2022, 15:05

NightingaleAngellandSprite.jpg
NightingaleAngellandHouse.png NightingaleAngellandFarm.jpg

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Oops ... I didn't see a café yet with more people than drinks. 😧
I know cafés similar to this one. In German they are called "Lesecafé" - something like "library café" or "reader's café". With cosy sofas, armchairs and homemade pies. And bookshelves of course. The question is how long something like this can last, i.e. how profitable it is, because the guests are mainly students and alternative folks who usually have little money.

No. 27 FOUR CORNERS
Nightingale on Angelland Farm
Favourite Thing: Lilac
Day 2 of Winter, Year 1
Played: 32:35
Abandoned: 24.04.2022, 15:05

View attachment 18711 View attachment 18712 View attachment 18713
That must be so nice, all the cafes near me are so profit driven and don’t have that same relaxing feeling. I do have some really nice bookstores around where I live though that do give off that vibe. It’s always nice to have a more personal connection to places you spend time in.

Lew Zealand

Helper
No. 25 WILDERNESS
Sybil on Faraway Farm
Favourite Thing: Music
Day 6 of Spring, Year 1
Played: 1:17
Abandoned: 28.07.2022, 22:24

View attachment 18728 View attachment 18729
View attachment 18730
Ahh this is like many of my saves. I really intend to play them but never remember why they were abandoned so early. I do test game things I forget about from time to time. But butbut I've still never played that Farm map so I need to work up to abandoning a Wilderness save.

In my case it's usually that I don't realise until the game has started that the name doesn't fit ... the outfit doesn't fit ... I should look different ... or I get bored after six days and wait for a more brilliant idea. This one was my first and only Wilderness save to date, and now I think I should continue playing it some day.

Still having an issue with GOG Galaxy. Support doesn't read my emails properly, takes a week to look through the log files, only to advise me to do exactly what I already knew and did. You get the impression you're talking to an AI. Well, I've backed up all the screenshots and all the saves and deleted them in the directory (which was my own idea), and Galaxy is synchronising again (for how long?), but it just can't be that you can't have more than one save in the cloud! What is the saves list in the game for then?

Somehow I just don't feel like playing anymore at the moment.

No. 21 HILLTOP
Random on Inbetween Farm
Favourite Thing: Playing
Day 3 of Spring, Year 1
Played: 0:52
Abandoned: 05.12.2022, 15:30

RandomInbetweenSprite.jpg
RandomInbetweenHouse.jpg
RandomInbetweenFarm.jpg

Lew Zealand

Helper
Still having an issue with GOG Galaxy. Support doesn't read my emails properly, takes a week to look through the log files, only to advise me to do exactly what I already knew and did. You get the impression you're talking to an AI. Well, I've backed up all the screenshots and all the saves and deleted them in the directory (which was my own idea), and Galaxy is synchronising again (for how long?), but it just can't be that you can't have more than one save in the cloud! What is the saves list in the game for then?

Somehow I just don't feel like playing anymore at the moment.

No. 21 HILLTOP
Random on Inbetween Farm
Favourite Thing: Playing
Day 3 of Spring, Year 1
Played: 0:52
Abandoned: 05.12.2022, 15:30

View attachment 18844 View attachment 18845 View attachment 18846
I'm sorry to hear that, what a PITA. Technical problems just ruin game experiences for me too, even when it's just a behind-the-scenes thing and not directly affecting gameplay. It looks like your last 2 farms' play times coincidentally reflect this experience.

I'm sorry to hear that, what a PITA. Technical problems just ruin game experiences for me too, even when it's just a behind-the-scenes thing and not directly affecting gameplay. It looks like your last 2 farms' play times coincidentally reflect this experience.
Thanks for comforting me. 😚
The last 2 farms are from over a year ago, these are due to my erratic behaviour only, not to technical problems. There are a few more short and ultra-short versions to come, but I'm getting better at sitting through. Not always, but with increasing frequency. 😇

No. 20 RIVERLAND
Rusalka on Cuiviénen Farm
Favourite Thing: Silverstream
Day 7 of Spring, Year 1
Played: 1:49
Abandoned: 26.12.2022, 22:11

RusalkaCuiviénenSprite.jpg
RusalkaCuiviénenHouse.jpg
RusalkaCuiviénenFarm.jpg