Stardew Players live forever - a glimpse into all my preserved saves :=)

By this time I have 45 saves in my account. There were some more in 2019, which I deleted back then. Now GOG is no longer able to synchronise the ones I have and is asking me to delete some. Before I'll do that, I want to save them from the Abyss of Eternal Oblivion. Each one gets a screenshot of the farm, the interior of the house, my sprite and possibly the interior of some other buildings if interesting.

So let's start at the bottom - no. 45:
Yavanna on Varda Farm (Four Corners)
Favourite Thing: Loneliness
Day 1 of Winter, Year 4
Played: 163:57 h
Abandoned: 02.05.2020, 0:09

YavannaVardaSprite.jpg
YavannaVardaHousecropped.jpg
YavannaVardaShed1.jpg

Yavanna - House - Cold and Hot Buffet Shed

YavannaVardaFarm50%.jpg

Varda Farm

Last edited:
Love the purple themed room - I'll have to use some of these ideas with purple being my fave colour. Also like the cozy lounge upstairs - oh my to spend a Winter day there reading in front of the fire with a coffee :heart:

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Don’t delete them!! You can drag the files over to another folder and they will no longer show up or be saved in game but you can drag them back if you ever want to look at them again. You can even move them onto a usb drive which I like to do to be extra safe. Each of those is dozens of hours of your life you should save them to look back

but holy, you’ve played a lot of stardew too! How much does GOG say you’ve played?

Also like the cozy lounge upstairs - oh my to spend a Winter day there reading in front of the fire with a coffee :heart:
That was the idea. 😃 Glad you like it.

Don’t delete them!! You can drag the files over to another folder and they will no longer show up or be saved in game but you can drag them back if you ever want to look at them again. You can even move them onto a usb drive which I like to do to be extra safe. Each of those is dozens of hours of your life you should save them to look back
I've already deleted some ... not many ... But from now on I will drag them over - the source is in AppData > Roaming etc., right? So, when I take them away from there, they will not show up in the game's save list anymore?

but holy, you’ve played a lot of stardew too! How much does GOG say you’ve played?
3150 hours. 😊 What about you?
As with many others, it is my escape from the harshness of reality. I'm a retiree now, so I can afford the time. 😌 Sometimes I don't play for months, but when I get hooked, I'm hooked.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
That was the idea. 😃 Glad you like it.

I've already deleted some ... not many ... But from now on I will drag them over - the source is in AppData > Roaming etc., right? So, when I take them away from there, they will not show up in the game's save list anymore?

3150 hours. 😊 What about you?
As with many others, it is my escape from the harshness of reality. I'm a retiree now, so I can afford the time. 😌 Sometimes I don't play for months, but when I get hooked, I'm hooked.
Yeah appdata and roaming. The best way to find them is to press the windows key + r at once. That will open a little directory, type “%appdata%” into it, hit search, and you’ll be able to find your stardew folder with all your files and screenshots from in game.

And I have about 3000 hours too :)