stardew.app - an all-in-one save file processor & perfection tracker

julesyrulesy

Newcomer
Hi everyone! I wanted to share my website that a friend and I have been working on for a year or so now - stardew.app!

stardew.app is a fully fledged perfection tracker and checklist for basically all elements of Stardew Valley. I used to keep track of a lot of things in a few different spreadsheets and websites before realizing it'd probably be better if I just made one myself. I didn't like the design of any of the current resources, so I worked incredibly hard on designing one that was easy to use and didn't overwhelm the user

We support both save file uploads as well as manual updating - so for our friends playing on a console, you can still track everything too!

Our full feature set includes:
- Uploading a save file and parsing all of your information
- Support for multiple farm hands, as well as multiple save files
- Perfection tracker with updatable monster slayer goals
- Relationship tracker with manually updatable hearts, as well as villager overviews of their birthdays and gifts
- Cooking tracker with the ability to filter by unknown/known/cooked recipes (with recipe information)
- Crafting tracker with the ability to filter by unknown/known/crafted recipes (with recipe information)
- Fishing tracker with the ability to filter by caught and uncaught, as well as seasons and weather (with fish information)
- Shipping tracker with a shipping status filter, as well as season filter
- Museum and Artifact tracker
- Secret Note tracker
- Ginger Island Walnut Tracker
- Ginger Island Secret Note Tracker
- Discord login to save all of your data across devices

I'd love if you would give it a shot and let me know what you think - we're always updating the site with more features to make it easier for you to enjoy the game and not worry about the hassle of tracking what's next.

View attachment 18090View attachment 18091View attachment 18092
thank u so much for making this!! do you think, one day, you might add a section that tracks which hats/clothes you've collected/tailored? or weapons/furniture you've obtained?