stardew.app - an all-in-one save file processor & perfection tracker

lafond

Greenhorn
Hi everyone! I wanted to share my website that a friend and I have been working on for a year or so now - stardew.app!

stardew.app is a fully fledged perfection tracker and checklist for basically all elements of Stardew Valley. I used to keep track of a lot of things in a few different spreadsheets and websites before realizing it'd probably be better if I just made one myself. I didn't like the design of any of the current resources, so I worked incredibly hard on designing one that was easy to use and didn't overwhelm the user

We support both save file uploads as well as manual updating - so for our friends playing on a console, you can still track everything too!

Our full feature set includes:
- Uploading a save file and parsing all of your information
- Support for multiple farm hands, as well as multiple save files
- Perfection tracker with updatable monster slayer goals
- Relationship tracker with manually updatable hearts, as well as villager overviews of their birthdays and gifts
- Cooking tracker with the ability to filter by unknown/known/cooked recipes (with recipe information)
- Crafting tracker with the ability to filter by unknown/known/crafted recipes (with recipe information)
- Fishing tracker with the ability to filter by caught and uncaught, as well as seasons and weather (with fish information)
- Shipping tracker with a shipping status filter, as well as season filter
- Museum and Artifact tracker
- Secret Note tracker
- Ginger Island Walnut Tracker
- Ginger Island Secret Note Tracker
- Discord login to save all of your data across devices

I'd love if you would give it a shot and let me know what you think - we're always updating the site with more features to make it easier for you to enjoy the game and not worry about the hassle of tracking what's next.

Arc (11-30-2023 @ 04.12PM)@2x.png
Arc (11-30-2023 @ 04.12PM)@2x 2.png
Arc (11-30-2023 @ 04.12PM)@2x 3.png

Maher

Sodbuster
The unknown/known/complete buttons for the crafts and cooking confused me a bit. I would say that completing an item should not take it off the counter of known recipes.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I’m really liking the flushed out gui. Often checklists can get really carried away in covering everything (all to them of course) but maybe lack a little in the navigation which you seem to have at least a fair start on, even if not everything is perfect.

lafond

Greenhorn
The unknown/known/complete buttons for the crafts and cooking confused me a bit. I would say that completing an item should not take it off the counter of known recipes.
this isn't the intended behavior at all and I'll take a look - we can tweak the UI a little bit to make it a bit clearer on the actions you take :)

lafond

Greenhorn
I’m really liking the flushed out gui. Often checklists can get really carried away in covering everything (all to them of course) but maybe lack a little in the navigation which you seem to have at least a fair start on, even if not everything is perfect.
appreciate the kind words! if you have any changes you'd make to the UI to make it better would love to hear them

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
appreciate the kind words! if you have any changes you'd make to the UI to make it better would love to hear them
I’ve only navigated it so far as I’ve done perfection enough times I’ve memorized everything needed. I’ll pop a save file in when I get back to my pc and see if I have any advice. Otherwise great job

jedieclipse

Newcomer
I'm currently using your tracker and I've clicked all the fish and its only showing 58 complete and 9 missing, there are only 58 fish to catch in game. it also says i'm missing 1 item from the museum collection. Other than that, I absolutely love this thing

lafond

Greenhorn
I'm currently using your tracker and I've clicked all the fish and its only showing 58 complete and 9 missing, there are only 58 fish to catch in game. it also says i'm missing 1 item from the museum collection. Other than that, I absolutely love this thing
noted, thank you! there's a few bug fixes waiting to go out related to fish (specifically trap fish) that should fix the issue - let know if that continues after it gets pushed out :)

lafond

Greenhorn
I can not figure out how to upload my save file pls help
hey there! if you could join our Discord and ping me (@lafond) I can offer some support there - otherwise, you'll just need to find where your save file is located (depending on mobile/PC/etc) and use the Upload Save button!

Not at all! We only use Discord for syncing across platforms (ie. if you want your data on both your phone and computer, otherwise it's stored all in your browser without the use for an account)
Can you enter your farm number and have all of the information pop up or not? Either way I think that would be a good thing to add

lafond

Greenhorn
Can you enter your farm number and have all of the information pop up or not? Either way I think that would be a good thing to add
Not entirely sure what you mean by farm number! We do have a manual farm creation option for mobile players / Switch players that don't have the ability to access their save file. If there's an easier way to do this please let me know!

Jess11

Newcomer
This is exactly what I have been needing 🥰 I love this and have not had any issues personally with the interface. (Also very much appreciated the help it gives to upload your save file)
The only thing I would say would be a nice addition is having the bundles added. Otherwise, great job to you and your friend

smallspkp

Greenhorn
Hi everyone! I wanted to share my website that a friend and I have been working on for a year or so now - stardew.app!

stardew.app is a fully fledged perfection tracker and checklist for basically all elements of Stardew Valley. I used to keep track of a lot of things in a few different spreadsheets and websites before realizing it'd probably be better if I just made one myself. I didn't like the design of any of the current resources, so I worked incredibly hard on designing one that was easy to use and didn't overwhelm the user

We support both save file uploads as well as manual updating - so for our friends playing on a console, you can still track everything too!

Our full feature set includes:
- Uploading a save file and parsing all of your information
- Support for multiple farm hands, as well as multiple save files
- Perfection tracker with updatable monster slayer goals
- Relationship tracker with manually updatable hearts, as well as villager overviews of their birthdays and gifts
- Cooking tracker with the ability to filter by unknown/known/cooked recipes (with recipe information)
- Crafting tracker with the ability to filter by unknown/known/crafted recipes (with recipe information)
- Fishing tracker with the ability to filter by caught and uncaught, as well as seasons and weather (with fish information)
- Shipping tracker with a shipping status filter, as well as season filter
- Museum and Artifact tracker
- Secret Note tracker
- Ginger Island Walnut Tracker
- Ginger Island Secret Note Tracker
- Discord login to save all of your data across devices

I'd love if you would give it a shot and let me know what you think - we're always updating the site with more features to make it easier for you to enjoy the game and not worry about the hassle of tracking what's next.

View attachment 18090View attachment 18091View attachment 18092
I have a quick question. I love the idea of this, but play on my switch. Any recommendations on how to do this when I don't have a save file to upload?