Spouse worry when player faint

Salonpad

Farmhand
I don't know why but it bugs me so much when my farmer literally fainted next to her house and her spouse doesn't even care that his wife didn't come home after 2 A.m or is being pickpocketed on like an dead NPC in Skyrim . To add coal to the fire by the morning he had the gut to tell my farmer "nothing beat a good night sleep next to my wife 💪 🥰 ☺'' and I was like ???? she was out cold in the clinic who the hell was on the bed with him
1BW9Wj4.png
??? is he cheat on my farmer ???
osCpCsi.png

My idea is simple, it will go like this : If the player pass out on the farm , his/her spouse will be the one to take the player to the clinic . At the morning, instead of getting a letter explain what happen, if you talk to your spouse he/she will be the one to tell you that and plus some lines like : " Be careful next time / I was worried blah blah " would be nice .

I know it kinda silly but small thing like this make me happy 🥺

imnvs

Local Legend
That is a wonderful suggestion.

@Cuusardo and I have joked about passing out in the house too. (I pass out a lot.) She jokes about my farmer's spouse finding me passed out just inside the door, or in the middle of the living room floor, and the best is when I pass out just steps away from the bed. (The joke is that Leah or Elliot or Haley depending on the save had to drag me to bed when they got up, because spouses are always awake already when we wake up.)

Anyway, it wouldn't be bad to have a similar dialogue when you pass out in the house. To be fair, I'd start feeling guilty that my spouse keeps having to remind me to sleep like any sane person would... but hey, who every accused me of being sane?

Haha my friend married Harvey and she’s always pissed when he charges her full rate after she gets killed but yeah I agree having some spouse reactions would be perfect. I’m on switch so no mods here.

tomaO2

Planter
Why not skip the hospital visit altogether? When you pass out in the house you wake up in bed, so just expand that to anywhere in the farm if you have a spouse. If you talk to her that day, then you are told that she found you in the field and to be more careful next time.

Salonpad

Farmhand
Why not skip the hospital visit altogether?
Oh dear sorry my english was off so it caused a misunderstanding. What i mean to say is when you fainted in your farm/house (except island house) everything will still be there same other than instead of a letter in your mailbox, if you chat to your spouse he/she will explain what happened 😤 This is the simplest thing i can think of that not too hard to code so CA can focus on more important updates ( if my suggest make it of course 🙈 )

Yeah, I would love the spouse to at least react some of the times you pass out.

No free passes just for getting married, though! I definitely deserve to be penalized for working 20 hours in every day and the collapsing outdoors in the cold.

And can we please find out who is going through my pockets?! I bet it’s Shane. Maybe Krobus. Though when Linus says “I have no idea how much they took…” it makes me very suspicious. Who would say that when recounting a mugging?!