Spotify Wrapped

Well it is that time of year again so I thought it would be fun to share hoe many minutes you have listened to, Most listened to artist and top genres. Also Most listened to song
I will start:
I have listened to 2,621 minutes of music
My top artist was CG5 and I was in the top 0.005 listeners
My top song was The wolf by CG5 and I listened to it 20 times Lol
And my top 5 genres were Pop, Hollywood, Otacore, Pop rap and Colombian Pop

ISSsloth

Farmer
Ooh, fun! Every year I look at my spotify wrapped and wonder how my music taste has changed so much over a year.

I listened to 46,063 minutes of music
My top artist was Will Wood, and I was in the top 2 percent of listeners.
My top song was I'm Gonna Win by Rob Cantor, which I played 67 times.
My top 5 genres were Indie Pop, Otacore, Comic, Weirdcore, and Modern Rock.
I listened to 28,957 minutes of podcasts, and my top podcast was the Rusty Quill Gaming Podcast.
My listening personality was The Replayer. (FTLU)

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
here's my stuff:

I've listened to 58,807 minutes of music
My top artist was death's dynamic shroud and I was in the top 0.05% of listeners
My top song was ~BRAIN DEATH~ by death's dynamic shroud which was played 127 times
My top 5 genres were Vaporwave, Future Bass, Indie Rock, Chillwave, and Escape Room
My top 5 artists were death's dynamic shroud, Blood Cultures, Nmesh, Late Arcane, and Carl Stone (all of this tracks except for Carl Stone, i listened to like 3 songs of his a million times but i wouldn't say he was in my top)
My listening personality is "The Adventurer" (Exploration, Newness, Variety, Uniqueness). Description: "You're a seeker of sound. You venture out into the unknown, searching for fresh artists, deeper cuts, newer tracks-- especially gems yet to be found." I would say this is pretty accurate, I try to find new stuff all the time when I want to find a sound I like

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
I listened to probably about 14 minutes of spotify, it was great until I got an ad when I realized I might as well use youtube and save myself another app.

Not much of a spotify person, I like music but listen on the radio or youtube a song I want to listen to.

Pinhead_Larry

Greenhorn
Wish I still had my Wrapped haha. I only remember Sade was my most-listened to artist and I think my most-listened to song was something off the Cowboy Bebop soundtrack.

lostsea3

Greenhorn
Well it is that time of year again so I thought it would be fun to share how* many minutes you have listened to, Most listened to artist and top genres. Also Most listened to song
I will start:
I have listened to 2,621 minutes of music
My top artist was CG5 and I was in the top 0.005 listeners
My top song was The wolf by CG5 and I listened to it 20 times Lol
And my top 5 genres were Pop, Hollywood, Otacore, Pop rap and Colombian Pop
My top artist was also CG5 I got 0.1%.
I listened 20,094 minutes of music and podcast.
My top song from cg5 was 4GET.
And my top genre was pixel.
I was ranked top 19% of listeners worldwide.

thats it really I want to see who the top CG5 listner is probaly better to find them on Reddit.

My top artist was Ghost and I'm in the top 0.05% of listeners.
Other top artists were AFI, Sleep Token, Bring Me The Horizon and Linkin Park.
I listened for 26,906 minutes, and I'm in the top 13% of listeners worldwide.
My top song was "Call Me Little Sunshine" by Ghost.
I listened to 20 genres and my top 5 genres were Alternative Metal, Rock, Rap, Melodic Metalcore and Modern Alternative Rock.

@lostsea3 you can see who the top listener is for the band CG5 by downloading the "stats.fm" app.

My top artist was also CG5 I got 0.1%.
I listened 20,094 minutes of music and podcast.
My top song from cg5 was 4GET.
And my top genre was pixel.
I was ranked top 19% of listeners worldwide.

thats it really I want to see who the top CG5 listner is probaly better to find them on Reddit.
Hey another CG5 enjoyer