Beach Farm [Spoilers] The Artsy Progress of Biggest Little Farm

Hill Myna

Farmer
Thread Header.png

So...I just started a new save, and I thought it would be fun to have a Progress Thread to go with it!

And why not make it artsy as well? So that's what I've done!

I don't have oodles of time to play/make art, but I'll share things when I'm ready.

Enjoy!

Here's my farmer:

Farmer Joe Intro.png

P.S. The farm name came from the documentary film "The Biggest Little Farm", which I really enjoyed.
P.P.S. Good Grief is the name of the in-game shirt that I picked. Thanks wiki for the info!

Last edited:

Hill Myna

Farmer
24 Spring Year 1

Fishing for Treasure Comic.png

Hey folks! Update time:
image1.jpeg
(I can’t believe I forgot to mention it but, yes, I’m playing on a Beach Farm)

Things have been progressing well!

I’ve been working towards my goal of having Quality Sprinklers covering the entirety of the Beach Farm’s sprinkler-able area in time for Summer. Once I’ve harvested those crops (above), I’ll be on Farming Level 6, and I’ve made it to Level 90 of the Mines, so I’ll have the Gold (which my Steel Pickaxe will be a huge help for). Also, my Axe is Steel, so I can remove the Logs that cover the area.

As you can see, I have a lot of Salmonberries (405 to be precise). This is because I used the tactic described in this thread, and I averaged about 100 berries per day, with Foraging Level 4 giving me two berries per bush. Thanks to everyone involved in that thread, because it sure works!

I chose to use the Remixed Bundles and the Remixed Mines reward, and the Junimos have been pretty kind to me! Despite throwing the Engineers Bundle at me (1 Iridium Ore, 1 Battery Pack, 5 Refined Quartz), I’ve unlocked the Minecarts, which will be a huge help given the amount of mining I do.

I also got the Dye Bundle, however, the Remixing scrambled it so that I won’t need a Red Cabbage. Yay!

Also, Mushrooms. Not Bats.

Time for something else that I can’t believe I forgot to mention last time: I’ve got a small ruleset on the roll. I outlined it here, and I’ve already had to adapt to the “rotating crops” rule.

Nothing monumental, but I planted Kale (with the money from the Treasure Chest and Co.!), then Potatoes, then Kale. This will become more significant later, but I thought it would be good to point it out now.

Anyways, if anyone has feedback, questions, or suggestions, I’d love to hear it! See you next time!

Last edited: