Spirit's Eve 2nd year+

Bunny Macomb

Greenhorn
I dont know if this is new, but I noticed that the maze got harder? like REALLY harder. I was able to make it to the prize ticket but does anyone know where the new spot of the golden pumpkin is? If so that would help a lot.

Bunny Macomb

Greenhorn
Yeah it’s actually a fun challenge now, I went in expecting something new after reading the patch notes but man it was a breath of fresh air after running the same route for the last 8 years. Thanks again to CA, totally the best game dev
I do see that it's gotten much harder but, I've gone through the maze over 8 times and STILL can't find this pumpkin. do you know any videos or ways to find that golden pumpkin? If so, thanks

Lew Zealand

Helper
I do see that it's gotten much harder but, I've gone through the maze over 8 times and STILL can't find this pumpkin. do you know any videos or ways to find that golden pumpkin? If so, thanks
You only get a Ticket the second year, there is no Golden Pumpkin that year. Maybe Third year when back to the original maze the Golden Pumpkin comes back but I'm not that far along yet.

Bunny Macomb

Greenhorn
You only get a Ticket the second year, there is no Golden Pumpkin that year. Maybe Third year when back to the original maze the Golden Pumpkin comes back but I'm not that far along yet.
In the message that Mayor Lewis sends out, I don't know if its just automated from last year but he states there is a golden pumpkin also at the end of the maze where the ticket is theres a sign with a question mark on it, clearly meaning something. I don't know for sure maybe you are right, I got no clue.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
It doesn’t have to be much harder, just has to be different than the one I can do with my eyes closed lol, being new alone makes it way harder than the last for someone who’s been playing forever

Lew Zealand

Helper
Oops I forgot to check back but in Year 3 Spirit's Eve, I got another Golden Pumpkin so if I get a Ticket 4th year then I guess it'll flip-flop between the two which is great. And I've found one or 2 Golden Pumpkins in I think Golden Mystery Boxes so there doesn't seem to be a shortage if you like that item. I generally only need one for the Witch Hat and then they're just kinda there?

stardew_luv

Sodbuster
Oops I forgot to check back but in Year 3 Spirit's Eve, I got another Golden Pumpkin so if I get a Ticket 4th year then I guess it'll flip-flop between the two which is great. And I've found one or 2 Golden Pumpkins in I think Golden Mystery Boxes so there doesn't seem to be a shortage if you like that item. I generally only need one for the Witch Hat and then they're just kinda there?
They are a universally loved gift by all so you can either give them to someone or maybe use them for decorating that beautiful home of yours!

Lew Zealand

Helper
I didn’t realize the maze had changed in 1.6. I’m usually to busy in the mines to remember late night festivals lol.
Yeah this and the Moonlight Jellies are always a surprise when I'm either blocked or have something I finally figured I want to do and then I either need to miss the event or cut my plans short. Though Spirit's Eve is dressup time so I'm generally more prepared for it. I had my costume for this year already planned by Spring 7 or so but that assumes it doesn't get replaced by something else in the interim! So many good choices!