Solved [SOLVED: user error] Times Cooked / Number Crafted missing in multiplayer

LeiraHoward

Farmhand
Currently using Windows 10, Stardew Valley v. 1.5.6 Hotfix #3 (Steam)

In single-player, when you mouse over an item in your crafting tab, at the bottom it will show "Number Crafted:" It will also show at the top next to the name the number that you currently COULD craft based on the current inventory, and what the current inventory availability for those materials is.
1646109551753.png

Likewise, if you are on the cooking screen, you can see both the number of items you can cook AND the number of times you have already cooked them.
1646109876388.png

But in our multiplayer games, there is critical information missing:
1646110207003.png

You cannot see the number of items available when crafting, the number that you can make, or the number that you have already crafted. I've circled where the missing information should be.
Same on the cooking screen:
1646110319956.png

This missing information makes things more difficult.
First, it is really hard to get the achievements for cooking everything once and crafting everything once if you don't know which items you have already crafted and cooked.
Second, it is really easy to accidentally use up your last ingredients or materials since you can no longer see how much you have access to.
Third, the feature to easily know how many you can currently craft was very useful!

I'm not sure why this information is missing in multiplayer, but it would be REALLY nice to get it back! :)

LeiraHoward

Farmhand
Did you turn on advanced crafting in the options? Showing this is not the default.
Thank you. That solved the problem. That is odd, because the host had the setting on, but apparently it is a per-user setting.

I had turned it on on my first game and haven't had to turn it on again (that I remember) on my other games.

Now to figure out how to un-mark this as a bug in the forum. :)