Solved [SOLVED] Im stuck zoomed in too much

Kenero Zaitsu

Newcomer
So, Out of curiosity, I zoomed in my game to max. Now I cant play anymore and cant zoom out. Please help im crying.
1627334054853.png

Last edited by a moderator:

UlyanaLeyana

Planter
So, Out of curiosity, I zoomed in my game to max. Now I cant play anymore and cant zoom out. Please help im crying.View attachment 5970
If you can't even click on the setting tab and change zoom level you can try to edit your save file
find it here
Code:
Disk:\Users\NAME\AppData\Roaming\StardewValley\Saves
or
Code:
%AppData%\StardewValley\Saves
Select folder with your character, then open save file (like FarmerName_1234567890) with notepad. Find the line (ctrl+f) with a number between them
Code:
<zoomLevel>
and
Code:
<uiScale>
and set numbers to
Code:
<zoomLevel>0.95</zoomLevel>
<uiScale>0.95</uiScale>
then save, close file and load the game

Last edited:

Kenero Zaitsu

Newcomer
If you can't even click on the setting tab and change zoom level you can try to edit your save file
find it here
Code:
or
Code:
Select folder with your character, then open save file (like FarmerName_1234567890) with notepad. Find the line (ctrl+f) with a number between them
Code:
<zoomLevel>
and
Code:
<uiScale>
and set numbers to
Code:
<uiScale>0.95</uiScale>

Oh my goodness.
Thank you so much. I had lost all hope and was about to quit, I couldn't understand what you were saying at first but once I opened the save file with note pad I understood. You saved my 20 hours of work. Thanks bro.

tv4242

Newcomer
find it here
Code:
or
Code:
Code:
<zoomLevel>
and
Code:
<uiScale>
and set numbers to
Code:
<uiScale>0.95</uiScale>
i did it in libre officewriter and now the file won't load

chapmanisimo

Newcomer
Followed instructions and now my file doesn't load and crashes the game

Yeah double checked and my game is ruined

EDIT: I changed the values to 0.5, then loaded the same file and crashed again, then loaded a DIFFERENT file, then forced quit, then loaded the original file and now it's working.

Last edited: