so... my current hyperfixations are stardew valley and breaking bad.....

thatsmetttt

Farmhand
i'm feeling a little bit too overwhelmed by my main farm to-do's list, so i decided to create a "joke save" to pass time. i wanted to do the joja run to get the steam achievement, and i decided to do it in a creative way!!
Screenshot_4.png

yes, it's Mr. White. from breaking bad (a.k.a. one of my current strongest hiperfixations. (also, yes i'm aware that RTGame did a series like this on YT, i'm not trying to copy him in any way here!!)

here are the objectives i created for this run:

- it will be a joja run because mr. white sure is greedy
- i will not care much for friendship points but i need to max it with Gus (self explanatory) and George (he reminds me of Hector Salamanca)
- my main objective is to build massive sheds and make my income based solely on ancient fruit wine (the blue stuff iykyk)
- i also want to achieve perfection via paying the guy on ginger island for perfection points and the parrot to find the walnuts for me
- and i want the fedora hat to complete the look!!

if anyone finds this funny i can update about my progress lol
-

ArthurManenti

Farmhand
Kkkkkkkkkkkk (rindo em br)

Stardew Valley is pretty much my current hyperfixation too
Since the 1.6 update, I already played 150 hours!
I'm simply obsessed

Good luck!

(What's the name of the mod that always shows the special orders board in the pause UI? I liked it. I have the one that shows the calendar and the help wanted board)

MelodyPond

Greenhorn
i'm feeling a little bit too overwhelmed by my main farm to-do's list, so i decided to create a "joke save" to pass time. i wanted to do the joja run to get the steam achievement, and i decided to do it in a creative way!!
View attachment 22613

yes, it's Mr. White. from breaking bad (a.k.a. one of my current strongest hiperfixations. (also, yes i'm aware that RTGame did a series like this on YT, i'm not trying to copy him in any way here!!)

here are the objectives i created for this run:

- it will be a joja run because mr. white sure is greedy
- i will not care much for friendship points but i need to max it with Gus (self explanatory) and George (he reminds me of Hector Salamanca)
- my main objective is to build massive sheds and make my income based solely on ancient fruit wine (the blue stuff iykyk)
- i also want to achieve perfection via paying the guy on ginger island for perfection points and the parrot to find the walnuts for me
- and i want the fedora hat to complete the look!!

if anyone finds this funny i can update about my progress lol
-
I love this!
Silly question: in the Spanish version of Breaking Bad, is it still Sr. White, or do they go with Blanco? 😄

thatsmetttt

Farmhand
Kkkkkkkkkkkk (rindo em br)

Stardew Valley is pretty much my current hyperfixation too
Since the 1.6 update, I already played 150 hours!
I'm simply obsessed

Good luck!

(What's the name of the mod that always shows the special orders board in the pause UI? I liked it. I have the one that shows the calendar and the help wanted board)
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK TAMBÉM SOU BR!!
esse que to usando eh o UI info suite

thatsmetttt

Farmhand
I love this!
Silly question: in the Spanish version of Breaking Bad, is it still Sr. White, or do they go with Blanco? 😄
im brazilian lol but as far as i know the spanish version still uses sr. white, since the portuguese one does and both languages are very similar. the walter blanco version was such a joke lol

thatsmetttt

Farmhand
he's just being in character.....!!!!

also this is really funny, i sort of wanna make a joke save file like this at some point but i know i'll get too into it and start taking it seriously
thats why joke files are there for, to be taken way more seriously than i take my perfection file