SMAPI Error - [The StardewValley.Menus.ItemGrabMenu menu crashed while drawing itself]

Jason_Free

Newcomer
Hi, I've been getting this error where it auto-closes whenever I open a specific chest; however, I'm not quite sure what causes it, as it only happens some times. Other times, it works fine. From my limited knowledge of reading error logs, I'm guessing there's a conflict between Modular Gameplay Overhaul and Convenient Inventory? Though again, I'm not sure what exactly causes it, as it works fine most of the time.

[14:11:13 ERROR SMAPI]The StardewValley.Menus.ItemGrabMenu menu crashed while drawing itself. SMAPI will force it to exit to avoid crashing the game.
ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
at Netcode.NetList`2.get_Item(Int32 index) in stardewvalley\Farmer\Netcode\NetList.cs:line 22
at DaLion.Overhaul.Modules.Tools.Patchers.InventoryMenuDrawPatcher.DrawSelector(Int32 k, InventoryMenu instance, SpriteBatch b) in C:\dev\sdv\mods\1.5\Modular Overhaul\Modules\Tools\Patchers\InventoryMenuDrawPatcher.cs:line 102
at StardewValley.Menus.InventoryMenu.draw_PatchedBy<DaLion.Overhaul.Modules.Combat__DaLion.Overhaul.Modules.Tools__gaussfire.ConvenientInventory>(InventoryMenu this, SpriteBatch b, Int32 red, Int32 green, Int32 blue)
at StardewValley.Menus.InventoryMenu.draw(SpriteBatch b)
at StardewValley.Menus.ItemGrabMenu.draw(SpriteBatch b)
at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.SGame.DrawImpl(GameTime gameTime, RenderTarget2D target_screen)

Here are my SMAPI logs: https://smapi.io/log/cad84f7085b7490e9c6560c42f7f4f14 (most of the warnings are because I didn't include a background for one of the farmer portrait mods, though I don't think that's the issue here).