Share your in-game outfits

Lew Zealand

Helper
I can't find it. I just can't. I can keep trying but the result of me digging up old threads probably will be messy.
It's just Bobbi Cooper from the Bobbi, I Suppose writing thread. Ack! Sorry but it wasn't supposed to be a scavenger hunt, I'm super not creative enough for something that cool! However, that is a fun idea...

But you did find my convo with Shane which I had lost, and was the direct inspiration for starting Bobbi I Suppose, which is super awesome! Thank you very very much for that. I sincerely hope you didn't spend too much time looking for it!

FairyRing

Farmer
It's just Bobbi Cooper from the Bobbi, I Suppose writing thread. Ack! Sorry but it wasn't supposed to be a scavenger hunt, I'm super not creative enough for something that cool! However, that is a fun idea...

But you did find my convo with Shane which I had lost, and was the direct inspiration for starting Bobbi I Suppose, which is super awesome! Thank you very very much for that. I sincerely hope you didn't spent too much time looking for it!
I know you didn't mean it that way :thumbsup: I made the scavenger hunt myself, it was unintentionally creative on your part. It is a fun idea! I have been knocking around ideas about games on the forum, that one might be worth pondering.
I was happy to do it honestly. :stardrop:

Lew Zealand

Helper
OK after many attempts and failures and running out of Cloth and restarting the day and colors are hard and helping Mom get her new internet working, I settled on this Alternate Universe Bobbi for now:

It's OK. I can do better I think, but brighter hair kinda made the effect worse. I was thinking a Daisy Hat on top for the sun. But I thought of that right now, not when actually making this, lol!

And I took off my glasses. Just for this.
OK okok I finally returned to this sunset outfit idea and got the color grading right:

Sunset Bobbi.PNG

Uhhh, no. Really. It's backwards again. And I forgot the Daisy... again. Just wow.

OK no really I'm totally going to get this right. Totally.

real susnet bobbi.PNG

Hey! This is now actually good with a proper color grading. And the Daisy is now the Moon as it's already up in a dark sky. Yellow boots would be the best but none exist so it's just Cinderclown ones for now.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Wow! This is one stunning Bobbi!
Thanks! This turned out almost as well as I imagined it. Lol, once my brain turned on again, sheesh... I kinda wish the skin was a little darker but that would be the only change. This is why I like getting 4:heart: with the Wizard and regular Cloth access quickly so I can change looks as needed.

I also have a same color Tube Top but it doesn't look quite as good as the regular shirt. And I completely forgot to look for a shirt with an even better gradient, there very well could be something more accurate. Off to the Wiki!

Lew Zealand

Helper
Now this isn't much of an outfit but that's because it's a preview:

Prizmapreview.PNG

It's not what the outfit is, it's about what the outfit does, which requires video. This is the first video I've uploaded to l'interwebs and I did the things my brain came up with. If there are better ways to do these things, PM me so I can learn and not clutter up this topic.

BTW: this is the only time you get to see your toes in the game. Toes!!

You should be able to delete the attachment while making the post (I do this a lot because I mess up attaching a lot) but I haven't tried deleting the attachment after posting during an edit.
Seems like you're right. Still, I don't quite get it: I deleted the pic inside the text while making the post, but didn't pay attention to the attachments, because I didn't know that they are attachments in the first place. The thing is that all the pics I had uploaded showed up under the text again, but only this one got attached.
Um ... maybe it was this one that I tried to insert for test purposes? ... *dazed and confused*

In any case, it is obvious that an attachment cannot be deleted after posting. 😕

Yeah, the magic clothes are superb, aren't they? But not nearly as superb as your own toes, I agree. There's nothing cuter. 😅

Lew Zealand

Helper
Once again I have a preview:

Porch.PNG

For a video. I have not unlocked the 100% Perfection Outfit in the game but I've been grinding fro a while 2 get there and someday it will happen. This is 3/4 of it however:

No toes, sorry! :heart:

I love your outfit! 🤩
But - uh oh! - you remind me of one thing I must have completely repressed in the last in-game years: to change the colour of buildings! 🤦‍♀️ That'll be my next project after surrounding my maze with several hundreds of tea saplings.
What is the 100 % Perfection Outfit?

Lew Zealand

Helper
I love your outfit! 🤩
Thanks!! :heart: :heart:

But - uh oh! - you remind me of one thing I must have completely repressed in the last in-game years: to change the colour of buildings! 🤦‍♀️ That'll be my next project after surrounding my maze with several hundreds of tea saplings.
What is the 100 % Perfection Outfit?
Hee hee I'm not sayin' until I get it for surprises and no jinxing! But it's a rare thing which just means quite a bit of repetitive grinding. I'm doing other things alongside that but it'll be nice when I can leave this tiny piece of Unobtainium behind.