Share your in-game outfits

Lew Zealand

Local Legend
I can't find it. I just can't. I can keep trying but the result of me digging up old threads probably will be messy.
It's just Bobbi Cooper from the Bobbi, I Suppose writing thread. Ack! Sorry but it wasn't supposed to be a scavenger hunt, I'm super not creative enough for something that cool! However, that is a fun idea...

But you did find my convo with Shane which I had lost, and was the direct inspiration for starting Bobbi I Suppose, which is super awesome! Thank you very very much for that. I sincerely hope you didn't spend too much time looking for it!

FairyRing

Farmer
It's just Bobbi Cooper from the Bobbi, I Suppose writing thread. Ack! Sorry but it wasn't supposed to be a scavenger hunt, I'm super not creative enough for something that cool! However, that is a fun idea...

But you did find my convo with Shane which I had lost, and was the direct inspiration for starting Bobbi I Suppose, which is super awesome! Thank you very very much for that. I sincerely hope you didn't spent too much time looking for it!
I know you didn't mean it that way :thumbsup: I made the scavenger hunt myself, it was unintentionally creative on your part. It is a fun idea! I have been knocking around ideas about games on the forum, that one might be worth pondering.
I was happy to do it honestly. :stardrop: