Shane heart event l and eight hearts

kurolody

Newcomer
Hi!! I need help, I can’t trigger Shane’s 7 hearts event l and eight heart event. And I have done every other of his heart event. Any ideas to fix it??

stardew_luv

Planter
Go to Cindersap forest by his home and towards the edge by the wizards tower.It has to be raining and in the evening I believe.

kurolody

Newcomer
Go to Cindersap forest by his home and towards the edge by the wizards tower.It has to be raining and in the evening I believe.
I think I did that event where he went to the hospital + on the ground I just need the one where he enters marine farm and he said smth to her

kurolody

Newcomer
IIRC You need to go to cindersap during a rainstorm to trigger 7. 8 depends on 7 having been triggered.
I did trigger the raining event heart one, I just need the 7 heart event l where you Enter Marnie's Ranch while Shane is home after triggering Shane's six heart event. And the eight heart events which isn’t working for me + can’t trigger

stardew_luv

Planter
Also did he visit your house yet after the cliff episode? After that try Saturday or Sunday morning at Marnie’s. If you completed the community center AND movie theatre then you can try Wednesday through Sunday mornings.

kurolody

Newcomer
Also did he visit your house yet after the cliff episode? After that try Saturday or Sunday morning at Marnie’s. If you completed the community center AND movie theatre then you can try Wednesday through Sunday mornings.
No, I don’t think he visit me at all after that event man :(