Android Save transfer wont load

btarthurs

Newcomer
Good evening,

I have been trying to transfer saves from one android to my new android phone. I have the original saved in my Google cloud. I was finally able to get a copy of it in the correct folder. It now shows up in my saved games the one that has 163 hours on it. But if try loading it it literally just takes me back out to the main screen. If I click on the new one I made it works no problem. I have tried taking it out and putting back in. I have also tried deleting the app and putting the save back in again. But it always won't load. Here is some pics.

Attachments

Ereo

Helper
The name of the file looks wrong to me. It should have nothing after the number.

Why are there two file in the folder called Brandon_number_S....? There should be only one. I would take both of them out, copy the larger one back in and delete the part of the band after the number.

btarthurs

Newcomer
The name of the file looks wrong to me. It should have nothing after the number.

Why are there two file in the folder called Brandon_number_S....? There should be only one. I would take both of them out, copy the larger one back in and delete the part of the band after the number.
Sorry I shouldnhavr taken the picture sideways so people could read them. They do match the newer files that do play correctly on the game

Attachments

btarthurs

Newcomer

Should intey delet the _old of the top one and try again?