PS4 Robin's Project Bug

RayAkuma

Newcomer
So, i started the Robin's Project Board Mission(80 Hardwood), which lasted 4 Days for me. Since the amount of Hardwood i could gather a day by chopping in the Valley is 14, it wouldnt cut it so i decided to gather it in the Mines by breaking Barrels and Chests which worked, but kinda didnt. See i managed to collect 80 hardwood and managed to Add it to the stockpile. But the first bar, which says "Gather 80 pieces of Hardwood" didnt account for the wood i got in the Mines so i completed the delivery but it apperantly still wants me to collect more hardwood, seemingly only through chopping Stumps, which makes it impossible for me to complete this Quest.

imnvs

Local Legend
12 hardwood/day in the secret woods, 7 days in which to gather the hardwood, and 7 x 12 = 84. You absolutely should be able to do this if you have a steel axe in order to get access to the Secret Woods. You just have to make sure to collect the quest on Monday before going to the Secret Woods. Sunday you should have 84 hardwood minimum, 4 more than needed.