Reinstalling Smapi into wrong folder???

Streykei

Greenhorn
Hey there! I'm pretty new to modding and when deciding to play modded Stardew again for the new update, I updated Stardew Valley and began my journey to figuring out how to update my mods and smapi.
Through this experience I had found myself in a sticky situation in not really knowing what to do, blindly doing things acting like I knew what I was doing...
Then boom, when installing smapi for the update (through Xbox games) I came across this wonderful beginning in installing smapi:
Oops, couldn't find the game automatically.

Type the file path to the game directory (the one containing 'Stardew Valley.dll'), then press enter.
And stupidly of me, reading the Stardew valley Smapi installation process for Xbox I pasted my Stardew Valley > Content folder (C:\XboxGames\Stardew Valley_1\Content) instead of my game directory... 2 times.. maybe...
Anyways, I'm not sure if I even did this wrong (Assuming the worst) the first time I did it I had no idea I was doing it wrong and only realized the second time I could've messed up but still have no idea what to do and don't have enough modding experience to continue with my fears. So I'm coming here to ask for help :sweat: