Issue Randomly got a second watering can while picking crops

coltonious

Greenhorn
I will preface this with the fact that I am using mods, although none of them should randomly give me a new item like this. I do have a "cheat in item mod" for very extraneous circumstances, and did not use it in this case. I also HAD a mod that mailed my finished items to me from clint, but that mod would copy items until I put them in chests so I got rid of it directly before loading into 1.5. None of my other mods have to do with items in any way.

I just downloaded and loaded into SV 1.5. I had just started a new file yesterday, and had gotten the copper watering can. I am on Summer 14. I went to go pick up my hops which were grown, and as I was picking them up, a second copper watering can randomly appeared in my inventory. It is now sitting in one of my chests with no foreseeable issues. I am playing on keyboard and mouse on steam. I will be happy to give any other info as needed.

P.S. Sorry about my storage lol. As you can see, near the end of the chest is the watering can, and then there's one in my inventory.

Attachments