1.6 Update Questions About This...

ArtifactSpot

This thing is crazy creepy. I’d try burning it in the fireplace. If that doesn’t work there’s always bombs. lol! Btw, except for the creepy rare crow thing your house is decorated beautifully. Is that the one you are using the Forrest farm with if so it compliments it perfectly, better even than the original green paper you start with.

ETA: How/where do you get the indoor live Junimos? That is too cool. I

Lew Zealand

Helper
This thing is crazy creepy. I’d try burning it in the fireplace. If that doesn’t work there’s always bombs. lol! Btw, except for the creepy rare crow thing your house is decorated beautifully. Is that the one you are using the Forrest farm with if so it compliments it perfectly, better even than the original green paper you start with.

ETA: How/where do you get the indoor live Junimos? That is too cool. I
Yes it's the Forest Farmhouse though by this time I've gotten the new Junimo Catalog where almost all the things you see are selected from. Those aren't live Junimos though, just placeable ones but they are cute and come in a lot of colors! The Door is from the new Wizard Catalog and just fits.

I struggle with design as it's never come naturally to me, for example I poo-poohed the v1.4 update for a long time for focusing so much on useless Tailoring instead of gameplay. And then found later Tailoring was super cool and have been trying to undo decades of functional thinking into creative thinking. This monkey is not easily trainable but I'm trying.