Art Potatoes SDV Art

Lew Zealand

Helper
I love it! The most accurate part of your pic is that Farmer Bobbi isn't in it. Because she's either forgotten or that's actually an evening pic at 8:10pm after she's closed shop for the day and Bobbi finally remembers...

The Traveling Merchant rarely gets any attention at all. Except when someone needs a Coffee Bean or Red Cabbage Seed of course, then all she hears is complaints. It's like working Customer Service.

Potatoes

Farmer
Thank you so much everyone!! :blush: I feel like fanart is all I can draw lately so I’m glad you all liked it.

The Traveling Merchant rarely gets any attention at all. Except when someone needs a Coffee Bean or Red Cabbage Seed of course, then all she hears is complaints. It's like working Customer Service.
I really like the traveling merchant, I could never be mad at her. I want to know more about her. Who is she and where did she come from, also I’d like to take a year off the farm and travel around with her.

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks!! This picture also blew up on Tumblr a little bit, I'm glad people like it. I was thinking of sharing it to the art channel of the SDV discord, but it said I couldn't post there. Do you have to submit to that or something?
You should be able to post it in #creative even if you haven't leveled up! What kind of error were you getting? We can help out, though if I don't respond in time you can DM Bouncer (our modmail) who can help out too

Thanks!! This picture also blew up on Tumblr a little bit, I'm glad people like it. I was thinking of sharing it to the art channel of the SDV discord, but it said I couldn't post there. Do you have to submit to that or something?
Wait a tick....there's an SDV Discord?!?!

@Potatoes I'll say this again, please post more of these when you have the time. Your art is fantastic and I for one would love to have it on a coffee mug and t-shirt.

Potatoes

Farmer
@Potatoes I'll say this again, please post more of these when you have the time. Your art is fantastic and I for one would love to have it on a coffee mug and t-shirt.
Actually, I think having that on a coffee mug would be a really cool idea!

You should be able to post it in #creative even if you haven't leveled up! What kind of error were you getting? We can help out, though if I don't respond in time you can DM Bouncer (our modmail) who can help out too
I got it figured out, thanks! I was just trying to post to the wrong channel.

Wow, fantastic stuff Potatoes! 😁

Can I ask what programs you tend to use for electronic illustrations? I always love checking out what folks are using for digital as I find the answers can be very diverse, and the tools incredibly fun to try out.

Thanks!