Post songs you're listening to here

City Walls by Twenty One Pilots
Here are the lyrics:
oh-whoa
(Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah)
(Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah)
(Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah)
(Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah) oh-whoa-oh
oh-whoa
(Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah)
(Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah)
(Yeah-yeah-yeah)
Yeah-yeah
oh-whoa
(Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah)
(Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah)
(Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah)
(Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah) oh-whoa
(Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah) oh, oh-oh, oh-oh
(Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah) oh-whoa
(Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah) oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Square up with me, I can take your right, throw a left
Pair up with me, I'ma take you right to the chest
Warpath etched in the surface
Lines of the yellow tape, they're movin' quiet like a serpent
In a formation, buddy, that's my team, pretty inpatient
Now they're waitin' on me
It might be the furthest we've reached
Now move it up, move it up, it's a breach
I wonder where you are
I wanted to you to show me
The way around those city walls
The way on through
I wonder where you are
I wanted to you to show me
But now the night was fallen
Abandoned by the sun
Square up with me, I can come to you, tell me when
Pair up with me, I can run on you in the end
I write a promise in pencil, but my loyalty's in pen
Use a mistake as a crooked stencil
Then we trace it back again
From the mainland to the island of violence
It was the same plan for a while, decided
To send me up and rip you out of your seat
You see, in a city with no entrance there is not a retreat
I'm wondering' what you thought would happen
Who you thought I would be
Was this a sideswipe, or did you picture this in a dream?
Buckle down, this is possibly the furthest we've reached
Now move it up-up, move it up-up, it's a breach
I wonder where you are
I wanted to you to show me
The way around those city walls
The way on through
I wonder where you are
I wanted to you to show me
But now the night was fallen
Abandoned by the sun
Abandoned by the sun
My smile wraps around my head, splittin' it in
Two, two, two, two
I don't have a clue how I can keep the top half
Glued, glued, glued, glued (oh-whoa)
My smile wraps around my head, splittin' it in
Two, two, two, two (oh-whoa)
I don't have a clue how I can keep the top half
Glued, glued, glued, glued
I wonder where you are
I wanted to you to show me
entertain my-
(Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah) entertain my-
(Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah) entertain my-
(Yeah-yeah-yeah-yeah) entertain my-
Entertain my-
Entertain my-
Entertain my-
Entertain my faith
This is the last time
This is the last time
Entertain my faith
This is the last time that I try
Address my soul
Address my soul
Address my soul
Entertain my faith
This is the last time that I try
(And that's the end)
The name and person who made it is the link to the video
 

Hurdu

Greenhorn
i like this song now
 

Nonak

Local Legend
I didn't realize this was so old...
Anyway, lately been listening to my favourite "lullaby" as a kid a lot
In that case you’re cursed to reply to this curse in a completely separate thread to curse me so that I can be cursed by something outside the cursing system.
You're cursed to share what you fell asleep to as a tinyslime.
 

Cuddlebug

Farmer
Found it on an older playlist 🥰


Between the stars we're sitting here
Our wifes are having breakfast now
Down on earth the skies are clear
Oh how we wish that they were here
Tell me what we're doing here
Watching the dirty atmosphere
We're searching for a place
For the human race
Out in space

Down there's America
Down there's Africa
Down there are still people who think
That mankind is the most important thing

We'll circle till eternity
Around the world in minutes we
Understand the history
The whole human catastrophe
Good morning ground control

Down there's America
Down there's Australia
Down there are still people who think
That mankind is the most important

Will my dog still know who I am
(get shaved and it'll be alright)
Will we return to what we know
(everthing's gonna be alright)
But if you ask me I don't know
If I really want to go
Back down there

Down there's America
Down there's Asia
Down there are still people who think
That mankind is the most important thing

Down there glows America
Down there glows Africa
Down there burn the people that think
That mankind is the most important thing
 

ThatOneTposingDude

Local Legend
Found it on an older playlist 🥰


Between the stars we're sitting here
Our wifes are having breakfast now
Down on earth the skies are clear
Oh how we wish that they were here
Tell me what we're doing here
Watching the dirty atmosphere
We're searching for a place
For the human race
Out in space

Down there's America
Down there's Africa
Down there are still people who think
That mankind is the most important thing

We'll circle till eternity
Around the world in minutes we
Understand the history
The whole human catastrophe
Good morning ground control

Down there's America
Down there's Australia
Down there are still people who think
That mankind is the most important

Will my dog still know who I am
(get shaved and it'll be alright)
Will we return to what we know
(everthing's gonna be alright)
But if you ask me I don't know
If I really want to go
Back down there

Down there's America
Down there's Asia
Down there are still people who think
That mankind is the most important thing

Down there glows America
Down there glows Africa
Down there burn the people that think
That mankind is the most important thing
Hold up, that is peak.
 

Cuddlebug

Farmer
Another one If my favourites:


American X (by Black Rebel Motorcycle Club)

Close your eyes to the world that you see
And open wide to the one in your dreams
There's nothing left that you wanna believe
Foreign eyes have been torn at the seams
You'd save yourself from a world without sin
You're born again with a means to an end
Drawing lines in the palm of your hand
Your holding on to all that you've planned

There's nothing here that is left to be saved
Take a bow to the warrior state
You throw yourself to the perilous static
You shut your eyes but the death is romantic
You've sold your soul but it's only a fake
You'd kill yourself for a piece of the take
You lose your mind in a world that leaves nothin'
You're holding on for asylum, reaching for air

It's all you want, you know you'll never forget
Your open arms, they only seem to surrender
It's all you know, you know you'll never regret
Your open arms, they only seem to surrender all that matters

No one needs what they think to survive
Pulled inside with an appetite blind
You feast your eyes on American sex
You sleep in shores of American bliss
Growing wings from the sorrowless excess
Your frozen eyes cut the chord to their last depth
You share your young with the wolves of a nation
There's nothing left 'til you pray for salvation

It's all you want, you know you'll never forget
Your open arms, they only seem to surrender all that matters
It's all you know, you know you'll never regret
Your open arms, they only seem to surrender all that matters

I'm the last of the messiahs
All your lost star signs
 

Farmer Evie

Sodbuster
The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny. Don't question it, just laugh and listen.

I got a song called "Attack of the Rubber Chickens" for band, and then my dad started playing "Cows With Guns". It was funny, tho.

My little sis is OBSESSED with the Descendants soundtracks. "Perfect Princess" is forever stuck in my brain.

She's also going nuts over Michael Jackson. Don't get me wrong, I like his music, but when you're playing Billie Jean and Blame It On The Boogie 24/7 it becomes an earworm that will never leave your brain no matter how hard you try.

I love BABYMONSTER, but I like older stuff as well. In an art class I did during the holidays I based my entire painting off of "An Octopus' Garden" or whatever it's called by the Beatles.

We were watching BTN and they were doing an article on AI music, and when the kid said "I listen to old, actually good songs like Summer Of 69 by Bryan Adams" a girl went "Whaaaaaaat is that song???". I nearly stood on the table and sang the whole song. Heavily offended.

INXS is legend - wait for it - dary, and I love their music. Because of my dad I listen to a lot of rock songs. So. Loud.

I listened to "Dracula" (both the OG Tame Impala version and the cursed Jennie version) and I agree with my bestie that the Tame Impala version is better. The Jennie one is so fricking weird!

My Little Pony songs. Don't you dare judge. I had a bit of phase a couple of months back (I'm still in it) where I binged EVERY. SINGLE. EPISODE. available on ABC iview because they were releasing a ton. I also watched all of the Equestria Girls stuff on Prime. (My Little Pony, My Little Pony, ah-ah-ah-ah, My Little Pony, I used to wonder what friendship could be (My Little Pony) until you all shared it's magic with me! etc, etc)

rainbow dash.jpg
its cool.
 

ThatOneTposingDude

Local Legend
The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny. Don't question it, just laugh and listen.

I got a song called "Attack of the Rubber Chickens" for band, and then my dad started playing "Cows With Guns". It was funny, tho.

My little sis is OBSESSED with the Descendants soundtracks. "Perfect Princess" is forever stuck in my brain.

She's also going nuts over Michael Jackson. Don't get me wrong, I like his music, but when you're playing Billie Jean and Blame It On The Boogie 24/7 it becomes an earworm that will never leave your brain no matter how hard you try.

I love BABYMONSTER, but I like older stuff as well. In an art class I did during the holidays I based my entire painting off of "An Octopus' Garden" or whatever it's called by the Beatles.

We were watching BTN and they were doing an article on AI music, and when the kid said "I listen to old, actually good songs like Summer Of 69 by Bryan Adams" a girl went "Whaaaaaaat is that song???". I nearly stood on the table and sang the whole song. Heavily offended.

INXS is legend - wait for it - dary, and I love their music. Because of my dad I listen to a lot of rock songs. So. Loud.

I listened to "Dracula" (both the OG Tame Impala version and the cursed Jennie version) and I agree with my bestie that the Tame Impala version is better. The Jennie one is so fricking weird!

My Little Pony songs. Don't you dare judge. I had a bit of phase a couple of months back (I'm still in it) where I binged EVERY. SINGLE. EPISODE. available on ABC iview because they were releasing a ton. I also watched all of the Equestria Girls stuff on Prime. (My Little Pony, My Little Pony, ah-ah-ah-ah, My Little Pony, I used to wonder what friendship could be (My Little Pony) until you all shared it's magic with me! etc, etc)

View attachment 41666its cool.
Godzilla was stompin' 'round Tokyo town
 
Top